Pre Match Thread

Demitri_C

24 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Think we'll lose this. Westwood and Gardner don't work together.

It's not they don't work well together, it's that they just don't work. Passengers in the middle of the park watching the game pass them by.

• Like 1

Last chance saloon for me with Gardner. He is has been garbage every single game. Veretout either is leaving or just doesn't want to play in my view hence why he is isn't even on bench.

can see us getting battered in cm unfortunately 

Just now, Deisler123 said:

This first XI shows how poor our first team is. No choice for RDM to make for mid/att lines. 

We need to have 2-3 transfer ins and 2-3 loanees before the deadline.

I like the cut of your jib

14 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Give Gardner a chance ffs.

Agree with this he has been poor but I've watched him a lot in the Championship and he's been OK by and large.

It's more to do with his early form plus no aggressor in there that causes people to have justifiable worries.

We have nothing really as back up today if he doesn't cut it .

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Expecting to see a midfield containing Jedinak and Tshibola and feeling good about getting a win today and we end playing Westwood and Gardner and so all expectation goes out of the window.

Sit back, keep an open mind and try to enjoy the game. 

If it all goes wrong there'll be plenty of time for complaining after ;)

How come Derby have an extra player on the bench than us? Is Lyden on the bench and not named? Can't understand why we have no midfield cover.

Edited by KSV

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Gardner chosen again, he's been hot garbage so far this season. Pretty weak midfielder, hope Gollini as a better game to. 

Gollini was very good against Huddersfield.

If you mean you hope he doesn't make a mistake, there's few GKs like that these days.

• Like 1

Same as Tuesday but with gardner in the team, Bench is truly shocking yet again. No options to change anything, You would think that RDM would have learned from earlier in the week, Obviously not. Easy 3 points for Derby when we inevitably run out of steam/ideas after an hour again

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Same as Tuesday but with gardner in the team, Bench is truly shocking yet again. No options to change anything, You would think that RDM would have learned from earlier in the week, Obviously not. Easy 3 points for Derby when we inevitably run out of steam/ideas after an hour again

Learned what ? We don't have strength in depth.

I don't see how RDM can be criticised ?

• Like 1