Pokémon GO

hogso

Just now, ender4 said:

If i have 2 same pokemon (say Zubats), is it better to evolve the higher CP Zubat or the lower CP Zubat? 

or should i be deciding from a different factor?

I look at the move set, and also the size of it. The lighter the Pokemon the quicker it attacks, so for a Zubat if I have one that is XS then I'll keep that one.

31 minutes ago, Risso said:

In town where I work, they mostly seem to be 800 to 1,000. Where I live which is quieter, a bit less. You can still win though if you dodge attacks and use a pokemon that does double damage to one of theirs.  My highest at the moment is an 824 Flareon.

Just sat down by the sea wall for lunch and got 15 Magicarp. Just as well they're plentiful as you need 400 candy for them to evolve.  Also, what's the deal with electric types being really hard to power up?

There is some absolute badman gym leader round by me, then.  He's got the "main Pokemon" in 3 gyms near my work - all Pokemon are over 1,700 CP.

Went for a walk round Hyde Park today, great for pokestops but had 4 x 2km eggs to hatch, walked the distance. Eggs just vanished without hatching, no new pokemon. Very frustration.

At least it was a nice walk, i guess

• Like 1

Uninstalled it, it's just unplayable for me. Gave it another chance today but kept getting the pokeball freeze and random crashes and constant freezing on top of that. About 80% of a walk consists of reloading and trying to get the game to run instead of actually playing so **** that

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

Uninstalled it, it's just unplayable for me. Gave it another chance today but kept getting the pokeball freeze and random crashes and constant freezing on top of that. About 80% of a walk consists of reloading and trying to get the game to run instead of actually playing so **** that

That's strange - I've definitely had those bugs before, but today it's running without any trouble (again, aside from all footsteps being "3").

5 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Did you have the battery saver on?

51 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Did you have the battery saver on?

Nah. I think part of the problem as well is that my phone is a bit naff so struggles to run the game anyway. I'm due for an upgrade in the next couple of weeks so I'll probably give it another go then. 

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

There is some absolute badman gym leader round by me, then.  He's got the "main Pokemon" in 3 gyms near my work - all Pokemon are over 1,700 CP.

He has poprobably spent shitloads of money on the game. You cant get to that level unless you spend some serious cash 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He has poprobably spent shitloads of money on the game. You cant get to that level unless you spend some serious cash 

You can if you live in a well populated area, and sink a lot of time in to it. 

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think you should be allowed to exchange candies with other players?friends, that might make game abit more interesting. Also form clans and take on other clans. That be epic

If you could exchange candies then you'd probably find people starting up multiple accounts and then feeding all the candies into the main account, so it's probably best they don't in case it gets exploited. Saying that it may already be being exploited unless some people are either spending far too much time and money on this game, as some of the gyms in Nottingham are protected by insanely high level Pokémon. I don't think I'll ever have a chance.

It's performed pretty well for me today but I did see my first Pikachu only for the game to crash when I caught it. It didn't count when I rebooted <_<

That said I did catch a Slowpoke, a second Squirtle, an Eevee and a Horsea on my bike ride home today. I did fall off my bike at one point due to being distracted by my phone, think I've bruised my ribs. My own stupid fault I suppose. Will it stop me? Nope.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You can if you live in a well populated area, and sink a lot of time in to it. 

Agreed, I don't think cash comes into it, as it doesn't really help you build up stardust which is what you need to get everything powered up quickly.  On the main seafront in town today, there are loads of Pokestops within touching distance of each other.  I sat there for half an hour eating my sandwich, and saw more Pokemon than I could keep up with.  Sit between two pokestops, both with a lure module on, and you'll clean up.

Â