Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

Honestly speaking..

That does not mean sh*t anymore and it hasn't meant sh*t in the past 6-7 years

not true, last season it meant an easy 3 points on Saturday. this season its a we will get a morale boosting late draw or winner

1 nil up, need to strengthen it up and not concede yet another late goal, so he sends on...Gardner.

My boss is totally clueless, and has absolutely no idea about my job.

Sorry, but either thinking about work or RDM at the moment, my mind tends to automatically track to the other.

Edited by AJ

2 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

I DO want it now - or do you think that the "money has gone to my head" wanting to compete with footballing giants such as Huddersfield, Brentford and Barnsley?

Should we be in the top 8 by now? of course we should. There is no way that a team who has spent the kind of money we have should be 2 points below Burton, even at this early stage

I'm sure DrX will not be as patient as you seem to be

I don't get what the competing thing is about - but we've "competed" with Huddersfield and Brentford and not lost. But yes, you're clearly very much blinded by the fact we've spent a lot of money and expect an instant return from that. I'll see where we are after maybe 20 games before deciding that our manager is shit and we're shit and wah wah wah.

Maybe you're right about Dr X not being as patient as me. I hope he is, though. I hope we don't have the next Cellino as an owner. It will only ever end terribly that way. 

Just now, Zatman said:

not true, last season it meant an easy 3 points on Saturday. this season its a we will get a morale boosting late draw or winner

I'm talking about stature and history, it doesn't mean anything for us right now. 

We lost that novelty once MON left.  There are teams in our away dressing room that have never played in the premier league before knowing they can score and get a win against us.

We have no entitlement.

It all comes from the pitch. All we can do is back our team and manager and hope for the best..

Â