Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

You keep on putting the media in their place Tony! Their job is to tell us the news, not make stuff up. I am really pleased to see somebody in your position prepared to stand up to them.

This guy is some fella.....he is certainly unconventional.

I think he's a Doctor in something though, pretty sure there was some reporter who specializes in investigating football owners, verified that his qualifications checked out, has he said. Can't remember his name but he interviewed Xia at his home in Beijing.

7 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think tapping up Hernandez like that is unnecessary. It's the first time I've thought shush Tone.

One slip, I can handle it. 

I think I read it as the Doc saying that there's no release clause, Hull have no manager so there's no point in Hernandez shouting out "come and get me" to Aston Villa.

Basically, dismissing that we're after Hernandez rather than trying to tap him up. Could be wrong though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

I think I read it as the Doc saying that there's no release clause, Hull have no manager so there's no point in Hernandez shouting out "come and get me" to Aston Villa.

Basically, dismissing that we're after Hernandez rather than trying to tap him up. Could be wrong though.

That's fair. I still don't think it's necessary or appropriate to discuss his circumstances. 

He would love to join the Villa. Great, good lad. Let's leave it there unless we want him and can do a deal. 

• Like 2

Â