Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 hours ago, westholmevillan said:

I was very a very happy Villan....then I noticed the cheque was signed C Yeung....who the feck is he and his he dodgy?

I think you are C Yeung things that are not there.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

So, Deisler, are you a Villan yet?

If Xia passes the owner and director test, I will watch Villa's games next season if it is broadcasted on TV.

If Villa has 1 Chinese player in the 1st team, I will not miss a single match.

If Villa has 1-2 youth players from China, I will watch (if I can) all youth matches.

I dont think these mean I am a Villan tbh. But I dont have any club to support in this country, so why wouldn't I?

Edited by Deisler123
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Xia can have his choice of any of our wives if he gets us promoted first time.

quoting this cause i've run out of likes,made me laugh out loud.brilliant.

Tony Xia, Aston Villa’s owner-in-waiting, chuckles when asked if he is a dollar billionaire.

‘I think it’s rather more than that,’ says the 39-year-old Chinese businessman, explaining that just a few months ago he sold one of his companies, Teamax, for £430million, which is sitting in a bank account waiting to be spent, in part on Villa.

‘I own quite a lot of private businesses and I think I can sell some of them for the same amount or more,’ adds Xia, who has provided The Mail on Sunday with a bank transfer certificate purporting to show the funds from the Teamex deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3602825/Saviour-dreamer-Sportsmail-talks-Aston-Villa-s-owner-waiting-Dr-Tony-Xia.html

Hmmmm.....

Â