Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

But if there was a bid from Ellison and it got rejected, that is staggering news. If we get this one wrong, holy sh*t.

Ellison may have also pointed out he wasn't willing to spend what Xia was.

24 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Isn't that article using Xia as a source for this information? So if Ellison wasn't interested then either Xia is lying or the journalist is.

Facts are bullshit!!!

7 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I for one am hoping Dr T has some people who can revamp our official website.

It's atrocious to be frank and I'm so sick of seeing Guzan and Bakers faces when I log in on my phone.

This 

Also I can't be the only one who noticed the slightly risen R in RECON when the sale was announced. Just totally amateurish. 

11 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

It's atrocious to be frank and I'm so sick of seeing Guzan and Bakers faces when I log in on my phone.

Funny, I always get a picture of a Mercedes. Must be some malfunction...

10 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Dear lord. This.

When you compare sites of other Premier League clubs and even Championship clubs to ours, they seem out of this world in terms of quality. Manchester City has an amazing twitter account and website.

Ours? We have some features a 13 year old could whip up in an hour and that's about it.

Also, our worst players are on the face of it.

21 minutes ago, meme said:

Dear lord. This.

When you compare sites of other Premier League clubs and even Championship clubs to ours, they seem out of this world in terms of quality. Manchester City has an amazing twitter account and website.

Ours? We have some features a 13 year old could whip up in an hour and that's about it.

Also, our worst players are on the face of it.

Click on to some player profiles.

Eg; Gestede and Ayew are both French according to the site and Amavi's height and weight are 0.

To name but a few for the amateur errors.

Edited by dounavilla
A classic spelling mistake

50 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Ellison may have also pointed out he wasn't willing to spend what Xia was.

People also forget that Ellison has pledged something like 97 percent of his wealth to charity. That said, I have no idea how that would affect Oracle. they might be totally separate entities?

People also forget that Ellison has pledged something like 97 percent of his wealth to charity. That said, I have no idea how that would affect Oracle. they might be totally separate entities?

I honestly don't think Lerner, Hollis and anyone else in charge of the club would sell to the wrong man (on paper at least) but no doubt every season we will now have people saying "we should have sold to Ellison" without knowing what he put to the table... Which was obviously overall a worse deal for the club

• Like 1

Â