limpid

Watford v Villa
Saturday April 30 15:00

Please do not mention streams in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

We're not set up to give ourselves a chance at scoring at the best of times but today looks particularly bad. I despair every time a team that seems to be relying on Hutton and/or Bacuna as the main creator is put out.

• Like 1

I see the 5 at the back is working - and by working I mean giving us even less attacking outlets and forcing us to try to hold Watford at the edge of our own area.

Edited by a m ole

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

We're not set up to give ourselves a chance at scoring at the best of times but today looks particularly bad. I despair every time a team that seems to be relying on Hutton and/or Bacuna as the main creator is put out.

They will create something, but nothing good.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I see the 5 at the back is working - and by working I mean giving us even less attacking outlets and forcing us to try to hold Watford at the edge of our own area.

You've got to love it haven't you. 5 at the back when you're already relegated. What an absolute twunt that Black is. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You've got to love it haven't you. 5 at the back when you're already relegated. What an absolute twunt that Black is. 

15 minutes in and think Gestede got his 1st touch in our penalty box. Havent seen any ball for either him or Ayew

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

First time I have literally zero interest in watching a Villa game. Switching this off after 13 mins

I'm not going to watch a single minute until Eric Black is no longer employed by the club. 

Even as an assistant. 

Just **** off already. 

• Like 1