Favourite Villa Pics

dont_do_it_doug.

23 hours ago, TRO said:

They were laughing at us when we won the European cup and the League.....people in denial, always find something.

I don't remember many of them laughing, as we walked around with smiles on our faces that just wouldn't go away in the early 80s. They were pig sick and were hurting big time, although they tried not to show it...:) 

On 23/11/2022 at 22:07, Kingman said:

Anyone know where this plaque is? 

img_5_1669211816117.jpg

This remembrance plaque is at The National Memorial Arboretum at Alrewas, near Lichfield, Staffordshire

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

img_3_1669823159408.jpg

There are quite a few variations of that shirt which are all sought after by shirt collectors. I imagine the one Barrett has on, with ‘yoghurt’ instead of ‘muller’ would fetch a fair few quid. 

I believe that goalkeeper top is as rare as rocking horse plop, too.

11 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

There are quite a few variations of that shirt which are all sought after by shirt collectors. I imagine the one Barrett has on, with ‘yoghurt’ instead of ‘muller’ would fetch a fair few quid. 

I believe that goalkeeper top is as rare as rocking horse plop, too.

At first glance I thought the lad at the back was JLloyd but its John Fashanu, Completely forgot about him. 

• Like 1

On 30/11/2022 at 15:18, Kingman said:

Old Witton End

img_1_1669819993515.jpg

I wonder how many of them houses are still standing? I remember when we played Sunderland last game of the season when we got promotion back to division one, 57,000 were there that day and that Witton End was full of Sunderland fans. 

Â