The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

The worrying this is that both Sunderland and Swindon have two huge manufacturing plants in the form of Nissan and Honda - two companies that have written to their employees saying it's in their interests to remain in the EU, and both areas have voted to leave.

This is scary.

That short haired labour woman on the BBC sums up everything wrong with politics currently

question about labour "Tories did this wrong, Tories did that wrong"

question about Corbyn "Cameron did this wrong, Cameron did that wrong"

but you're avoiding my question "yeah but what about what David Cameron did wrong"

theyre all utterly clueless at telling you why they're right but absolutely brilliant at telling you why everyone else is wrong

• Like 1

Just now, Nabby said:

The London and Scotland votes will be the difference IMO

And low turnout in London.  Soft southerners costing the referendum because they didn't want to get their hair wet?

• Like 1

But Birmingham has the biggest electorate (approx 700,000 I think BBC just said). If we use our wonderful villa talk poll of 85% remain that's around 595,000 votes for remain so should be fine ;) 

Seriously wouldn't mind a big remain vote to be announced just to settle the nerves...

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That short haired labour woman on the BBC sums up everything wrong with politics currently

question about labour "Tories did this wrong, Tories did that wrong"

question about Corbyn "Cameron did this wrong, Cameron did that wrong"

but you're avoiding my question "yeah but what about what David Cameron did wrong"

theyre all utterly clueless at telling you why they're right but absolutely brilliant at telling you why everyone else is wrong

10000 times this 

None of them are capable of answering a damn question and just blame the opposition , it's pathetic 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The pound fell further in the five minutes after the Sunderland result than it did on Black Wednesday.

Unless you're the kind of clearing in the woods that bets on 'the pound' then it matters not a bloody jot. We're not in the ERM.

Edited by snowychap

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The pound fell further in the five minutes after the Sunderland result than it did on Black Wednesday.

Sunderland result

newcastle result

rubs it in that next season it will be the Rotherham and Huddersfield results that will be getting me excited :(

Edited by tonyh29

7 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Unless you're the kind of clearing in the woods that bets on 'the pound' then it matters not a bloody jot. We're not in the ERM.

It matters quite a lot if you buy anything imported. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Right, time for me to go to bed, got to get up in about four hours. 

Time for a bold prediction. Leave to win by 5%. 

Wow big call 

I'm still sticking with a remain win but i wonder if it will all come down to that one person on VT who didn't vote ;)

I think I just saw the penny drop for Dimbleby. Having projected a remain win, now a leave win, they were asking MP's the consequences of the final result.

He read out that the winning post is set at about 16.4 million

Then realised the leading side was on about 400,000 So just another 16 million votes to go.....

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm still sticking with a remain win but i wonder if it will all come down to that one person on VT who didn't vote ;)

Or perhaps the one VTer who voted 'wrongly'?

Edited by snowychap

Â