The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

I think Leave are generally just a lot more vocal. It could be a leave vote, but I certainly don't expect it to be the kind of landslide you'd think it was if you went by the signs outside people's houses. I'm definitely voting stay, but I'd never put a tacky political sign at the front of my house. :P 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

ClJ9cuBWAAAypun.jpg

I'm calling fake as Diana isn't on any of those front pages

Edit - I lie , I just saw her on one of them ... gag foiled ...meh

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

on the plus side having seen remain poll at 89% on the VT website and based on it's unrepresentative polling past  , I'm off down Ladbrokes to bet on a Exit landslide

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It's the Jo Cox sympathy vote. The Guardian's own Princess Diana. Comrade of our hearts. 

Sorry, probably too soon.

I was thinking I wonder if anyone has changed their mind after this incident .. I would assume not  .. but then again we do live in those times where people let social media do their thinking for them

edit - not to soon for here but I won't risk borrowing your post for facebook just yet  :) 

Edited by tonyh29

On CNBC this morning they pointed out that the S&P500 rose the moment the news of her murder hit the tape. Her death is interpreted as a meaningful drop in the Brexit probability as of now.

Edited by villakram

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Glad to see C4 getting to the nub of things with a one night reprise of Eurotrash. (Only just turned over to see it on)

Before I waste time watching it on catch up , Any boobies yet ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villakram said:

On CNBC this morning they pointed out that the S&P500 rose the moment the news of her murder hit the tape. Her death is interpreted as a meaningful drop in the Brexit probability as of now.

I said very early in this thread that the vote could  hinge on one event in the lead up .... This wasn't the event I had in mind of course but I do wonder if it will prove decisive ... 

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I said very early in this thread that the vote could  hinge on one event in the lead up .... This wasn't the event I had in mind of course but I do wonder if it will prove decisive ... 

Think of yesterday: Wales 1 - 0 England, and no random nutjob murder == Brexit.  

Crazy world, and another week to go...

Edited by villakram

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Before I waste time watching it on catch up , Any boobies yet ?

Turned over at about 10:50 and they had Lolo Ferrari on soon after.

There was also a bloke painting with his cock.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm calling fake as Diana isn't on any of those front pages

Edit - I lie , I just saw her on one of them ... gag foiled ...meh

Dammit - you turned this into a weird version of "Where's Wally?" and i can't find the vapid, moo eyed bint anywhere. :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Dammit - you turned this into a weird version of "Where's Wally?" and i can't find the vapid, moo eyed bint anywhere. :(

second column, third row

I count a total of 11 royals on those front covers and I'm excluding what looks like Cleopatra, but including a couple of dark haired young women I'm guessing are photos of the new breeding stock who's name escapes me. Kate? Katy? Catherine?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

second column, third row

I count a total of 11 royals on those front covers and I'm excluding what looks like Cleopatra, but including a couple of dark haired young women I'm guessing are photos of the new breeding stock who's name escapes me. Kate? Katy? Catherine?

It's Rachel Riley dressed as Cleopatra for the Kellogg's cereal advert.  I know that because I sometimes masturbate over material involving her, rather than having read the Express.  I'd like to make that clear.

• Like 3

Â