The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I can't help but feel there's room for another political party as things stand. I know it's incredibly unlikely but I genuinely feel politically homeless at the minute, and i'm sure there's many like me too. 

I agree,  but even if you could create one,  how to make it different enough to the current to have a right to exist.  If that makes sense?.  It's no good having Tory lite or Labour Special Brew,  it has to be radical.

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I can't help but feel there's room for another political party as things stand. I know it's incredibly unlikely but I genuinely feel politically homeless at the minute, and i'm sure there's many like me too. 

Absolutely. I wouldn't vote for any of two main parties at the minute. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's no good having Tory lite or Labour Special Brew,  it has to be radical.

Worked for Tony Blair

54 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

206 .. would be 207 but just as  Saddiq tries to see through her publicity stunt  her waters will burst and she gets rushed off to hospital before she can vote but ensuring maximum exposure for herself

Is it a publicity stunt, or is it just ensuring that the tory whips don't conveniently forget about pairing again?

30 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I agree,  but even if you could create one,  how to make it different enough to the current to have a right to exist.  If that makes sense?.  It's no good having Tory lite or Labour Special Brew,  it has to be radical.

Filling the party with people that aren't self obsessed rocket polishers would make it very different to the current offerings.  

35 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

35 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Be careful what you wish for. A desire for radical political parties was quite the thing in the 1920s and 30s. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Corbyn puts no vote confident in government.  Yippee another election coming exactly what we need :angry:

It will be defeated. No chance Tories and DUP bring down the Government. Be like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

• Haha 1

Â