Keinan Davis

a-k

On 21/06/2022 at 20:53, TRO said:

He will be difficult to sell......Loaning might be the best option.

its like trying to sell a car without an Mot or service History......it gets devalued.

It's quite the opposite, tbh, TRO - his 'log book' is about as publicly available as you can get, which is the problem 😅

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I expect them to be in for him. They have an entire premier league squad to assemble, all for less than 100M. They are not buying a proven 20 goal a season PL striker because they cant afford one. 

They are rare these days.....even when we think we have one, they prove we haven't......even 100m don't always buy them, ask Chelsea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Bugger! All finalised now, anybody else interested in KD?

It's not a surprise Forest aren't putting all their survival chances in Keinan's hands. It doesn't mean they're not interested in him though.

I know you don't rate him—I do, and I'm saying this because it does make sense. He hasn't scored enough in the Prem and they have about £100million to spend to try to stay up.

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

They essentially have no CFs capable at Premier League level. They need to sign two players. So Davis is likely the other one.

There's a problem with your statement. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Rolta said:

It's not a surprise Forest aren't putting all their survival chances in Keinan's hands. It doesn't mean they're not interested in him though.

I know you don't rate him—I do, and I'm saying this because it does make sense. He hasn't scored enough in the Prem and they have about £100million to spend to try to stay up.

I agree with you, I was just hoping the connection and love for him from Forest over the last six months might slightly blind or pressure them to buy him and not focus so much on his injury record so we could get a premium for him.  

Now we are likely to have to loan him out again or get a materially lower sale fee from another Championship club if the interest is there and they have sufficient money which is only likely a small amount of teams.

It’s not about who likes him now, it’s knowing that Forest was likely our big fee for him, cashing in on an asset that we are unlikely to use in the future and getting likely maximum value.  Unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be and now we will likely accept a lower fee, a loan or sits on our bench.

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

They essentially have no CFs capable at Premier League level. They need to sign two players. So Davis is likely the other one.

I thought you said capable at Premier League level and then said Davis, then I laughed and laughed

4226CA03-C30C-47B5-A820-E8CBE801AD81.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

They are trying to re-sign Grabban to be the 2nd striker

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I agree with you, I was just hoping the connection and love for him from Forest over the last six months might slightly blind or pressure them to buy him and not focus so much on his injury record so we could get a premium for him.  

Now we are likely to have to loan him out again or get a materially lower sale fee from another Championship club if the interest is there and they have sufficient money which is only likely a small amount of teams.

It’s not about who likes him now, it’s knowing that Forest was likely our big fee for him, cashing in on an asset that we are unlikely to use in the future and getting likely maximum value.  Unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be and now we will likely accept a lower fee, a loan or sits on our bench.

They probably have all your KD posts laid out on the board room table, Nick......and decided to give it a miss......🤣

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

They probably have all your KD posts laid out on the board room table, Nick......and decided to give it a miss......🤣

This will fester in my brain now! 😂

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I expect them to go straight back down but Imagine if they finish above us like Brentford did!

4 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I expect them to go straight back down but Imagine if they finish above us like Brentford did!

No.......can't even imagine it.

but should that happen......Then its safe to say, we have had a dull season.

Edited by TRO

9 minutes ago, TRO said:

No.......can't even imagine it.

but should that happen......Then its safe to say, we have had a dull season.

and Gerrard is no longer manager

On 24/06/2022 at 11:57, gwi1890 said:

If he was a 30 year old and happy to play the offer something different role I would understand but if I was him  I would be looking to move , I’m sure he loves it here but he really is at the stage of his career where he needs to be playing regularly.

I think he would be much more involved 1. Having shown what he is capable of e on loan; and 2. With five subs allowing much more flexibility in substitution s or changing approach and KD offers something very different to Watkins and Ings.

Â