limpid

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Decent half but we have zero threat upfront. Kozak has grown into the game but is not a threat. Gil has had moments but overall been poor. Westwood has been our best midfield player. 

Agreed, although I think Gil is growing into it. Very poor at first but is getting on the ball again and again.

Some of Westwood's ball into Kozak have been lovely but he's rarely got anyone to lay it off to.

Can see us doing what we did at Leicester and bringing Gestede on to support Kozak

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Agreed, although I think Gil is growing into it. Very poor at first but is getting on the ball again and again.

Some of Westwood's ball into Kozak have been lovely but he's rarely got anyone to lay it off to.

Can see us doing what we did at Leicester and bringing Gestede on to support Kozak

Yep. That's the move at some point. I'd do it fairly soon. 

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Who is this miserable word removed commentating? He clearly doesn't want to be there.

I like how he moaned and moaned that Richards should have been booked.

Then when the ref did book him (like he was always going to but the ball hadn't gone out) he couldn't moan about it, so immediately said it should have been red instead so he could moan again :D

• Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

Yep. That's the move at some point. I'd do it fairly soon. 

My only reservation would be we'd start bypassing the midfield again. Which was the right thing to do against Leicester because we were losing the battle, but today our midfield is on top.