Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I will give it to you, you are one of the best trolls out there. The commitment and dryness of it. Hats off to you. You play it very well. Very subtle.

It's a bit boring, though. Same old, same old.

Sounds like  Adomah has  been told he won't play for  boro again so will come to us as last resort unless he gets a better offer elsewhere before the deadline.   

Not really the kind of attitude we want but we're desperate for attacking options so beggars can't be choosers. 

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

please please please, make this transfer window even better

double whammy makes them shitter and us better,  i would be utterly delighted especially if they pay

3 hours ago, Richard said:

I do not have the cajones to come out and name a player and then say it will be announced shortly ;-) but I am firmly believing that strong details of another potential signing Will be coming out later today

3 hours have passed and nothing yet? 

5 minutes ago, useless said:

The character holding his arms up in Xia's last tweet, looks like a clue that we might be signing a goalkeeper, especially with it being placed next to a winking face.

Incredible investigative work there mate - missed that completely

20 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Honestly it isn't hard to fact check very quickly.

We said no to his demands.

Actually, several reports suggested that we agreed on his demands - but when asked for a bigger cut by his agent - we told the agent to go forth and multiply

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I would hope we have another defender lined up if that is the case. I wonder if Steve Clarke could be registered as a player?

I would prefer him over Richards. Would be more likely to get back anyway!

5 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Ridiculous if he goes to them and we aren't interested 

not if he crashes and burns...

id be surprised if we at the very least havent spoken to him, supposedly spoken to newcastle too, maybe the deal just isnt right

Shame hull have no players as i have always though Snodgrass would do well here.

Like the charlie Adam suggestion as well.

As two players that have been derided on here in the past im not expecting this to be a popular post!