Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

4 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

I am coming round to the Knockeart idea some posters have mentioned before. He may not have the pace but he does seem a smart player. 

Newcastle has a £10mil bid rejected for him!

I would like see us go for Hakim Ziyech for that a 9mil release clause. He would rip this league apart

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, supermon said:

Does that mean that we're working on just one more deal for this window 

I think he was trying to say that we are going to sign more than one but that the striker one is the most difficult one so it might take the longest.

Just now, DoubtGin said:

I think he was trying to say that we are going to sign more than one but that the striker one is the most difficult one so it might take the longest.

Yeah, he also said yesterday this to the question of who was next and a wish list given 

• Like 3

Gnabry on loan would be perfect. Always rated him and has been tearing up the olympics. He needs first team football but Wenger wants to hold onto him long term. Loan would be perfect for everyone.

In fact i would grab as many Arsenal loanees as i can. Toral was massive for blues last year and they are packed full of super talented youngsters not getting enough games.

Kinda depressed about Benteke going to Palace, back to big man small pond etc., could have been that with us. However guessing if he stayed with us, he may have saved us and just papered over cracks, then no takeover etc. (Or still takeover lol). Imagine the current forward line we have with Benteke in it as well as the support staff we are building? One can dream. sigh.

• Like 1