Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Bamford and Lambert would be excellent. Would soften the blow of losing Ayew if that part of the info is also true. 

really? I like Bamford.. dont get me wrong.. but if Ayew goes.. we need to be bringing in good quality. Lambert is just another waste of money we will try flog off next season. 

Shows a real lack of ambition for me.. especially if Bamford is a loan. 

how depressing. Where are the funds Tony?? if Ayew Sinclair and Gana go.. we would have a net spend of next to nothing. Unless Bamford is a permanent signing. Not filled with confidence. We should be getting McCormack/Kodjia AND Bamford. 

Yes it is any wonder.  I do not force people to react like they do it is their choice.  I am merely pointing out that despite the poster saying he has it on good authority that Ayew is leaving,  our owner has said he is not leaving. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Yes it is any wonder.  I do not force people to react like they do it is their choice.

You could apply that argument to anything though and it still doesn't stand up under scrutiny.

14 hours ago, sne said:

Mourinho has (according to reports...) told (Bastian Schweinsteiger)  Adnan Januzaj, Tim Fosu-Mensah, Paddy McNair, Tyler Blackett, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Andreas Pereira, Will Keane and James Wilson o find new clubs. Either permanent or on loan.

Anyone worth scavenging? 

Januzai and McNair for me.

McNair has impressed as a young centre back, while Januzai is an exciting prospect, who does have an end product that will become more consistent the more he plays. 

Oh Jesus, the thoughts of having Gestede and Lambert as part of our strike force sickens me. Hopefully big tone is crazy enough to do a competition on twitter to let a fan be the owner for a day and I'll go in there and sort this mess, first job is sell Ayew and Amavi purely for the drama and endless repetitive arguments that are so popular on here then I'd sign Kodija, Mccormack, Hoolahan, Hendrick and 2 full backs. Easy 

41 minutes ago, KSV said:

really? I like Bamford.. dont get me wrong.. but if Ayew goes.. we need to be bringing in good quality. Lambert is just another waste of money we will try flog off next season. 

Shows a real lack of ambition for me.. especially if Bamford is a loan. 

how depressing. Where are the funds Tony?? if Ayew Sinclair and Gana go.. we would have a net spend of next to nothing. Unless Bamford is a permanent signing. Not filled with confidence. We should be getting McCormack/Kodjia AND Bamford. 

Bamford is proven at this level and Lambert, while old, will still have enough quality to contribute. I think bamford and Lambert combined would score more goals than Ayew and it makes the squad stronger. I want Ayew to stay but I don't think he's the star people assume he will be at this level. 

With ref to possible man ure castoffs...not totally on topic but that particular subject p1sses me off when all the glory hunting brummie reds tell me in particularly patronising tone that they will graciously allow us to have their castoffs.......like they've ever even been to manchestuh.....or would even recognise paddy mcnair even if he punched them in the face.

Anyway.......back on topic please ;)

15 hours ago, sne said:

Mourinho has (according to reports...) told (Bastian Schweinsteiger)  Adnan Januzaj, Tim Fosu-Mensah, Paddy McNair, Tyler Blackett, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Andreas Pereira, Will Keane and James Wilson o find new clubs. Either permanent or on loan.

Anyone worth scavenging? 

?!?! I'd take Fosu-Mensah & Borthwick-Jackson in a heartbeat.  I'd be surprised if either of them go permanently.  Januzaj will undoubtedly get better offers too.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Bamford is proven at this level and Lambert, while old, will still have enough quality to contribute. I think bamford and Lambert combined would score more goals than Ayew and it makes the squad stronger. I want Ayew to stay but I don't think he's the star people assume he will be at this level. 

On board with Bamford. Just think Lambert is too old now. hes well past his best. Hasnt made much impact at his last few clubs. Bamford isnt enough.. what if he gets injured? we need two good strikers. Get rid of Kozak Gabby. 

11 minutes ago, DamsonwoodVillan said:

Ayew staying according to RDM.

Yeah, but what would he know?. He is only the manager.

Some bloke on Twitter said that AYEW IS DEFINATELY LEAVING, therefore RDM and Dr X are lying to us..... lying I tell you. They are no good, we must lynch them both now!

I want him to stay as it is the cheapest shirt to get printed, oh wait, I could get Dr. X instead.

Edited by TheStagMan

16 minutes ago, DamsonwoodVillan said:

Ayew staying according to RDM.

Ayew and Amavi will definitely stay! We'll get striker but be confident with the manager team knowing what to do! - Tony XIa Juy 22nd