Guzan

Hutton    Okore    Lescott       Bacuna

Veretout    Gana

Traore                Gil                  Grealish

Ayew

Just go for it... i actually would like to see a clear cut chance

• Like 3

1 minute ago, villanwesty88 said:

Gestede and Sanchez are just big lazy sloths (lazier than usual sloths!) 

Gestede is slow, but works. Sanchez just doesn't give a shit. He's lazy and careless, I can't wait until we get rid of him.

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

Guzan

Hutton    Okore    Lescott       Bacuna

Veretout    Gana

Traore                Gil                  Grealish

Ayew

Just go for it... i actually would like to see a clear cut chance

What is there to lose? We're 100% down playing like we currently do. I'd pick that front 4 for the next 5/6 games and see what happens.

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

he dont seem motivated himself.

It appears to me that he cares, he's just not the sort who will scream and shout on the touchline. 

But it also appears to me that he's totally out of his depth and was the wrong choice. 

You're in the total shit, so who do you call? Not Remi Garde, seemed like a stupid idea at the time and is turning out to be just that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

I was the guy who raised alarm bells all summer with the rubbish we were signing.

I predicted this.

I've been proved right, I wish for once I was wrong.

Sadly not.

although the worst players today (and the ones who have been making the key errors most of the season) are the experienced ones who have been here longer.

Hutton, Okore and Sanchez have been woeful. Ayew looks our best footballer again, and gana and veretout have been two of our better players (although thats not saying much).

Its not just this summer, its 4 or 5 years of poor transfer windows.

• Like 1

He's got to make changes at half time and go for it. We are losing 2-0, we can't just allow Arsenal to have possession and sit back and be tight. We need to go for it and if we lose 4-0 or 5-0 then so be it. 

Yet again we fail to get any crosses of any note into Gestede. Ayew and Sinclair have been our best players but neither wants to put a cross in.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

It appears to me that he cares, he's just not the sort who will scream and shout on the touchline. 

But it also appears to me that he's totally out of his depth and was the wrong choice. 

You're in the total shit, so who do you call? Not Remi Garde, seemed like a stupid idea at the time and is turning out to be just that. 

he is a reserved man you can obviously tell that but he just seems lost already.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think he may go on to be a decent manager, but he's not the man you want in a relegation battle. 

Just now, Genie said:

No excuse for not working hard regardless of the manager, the system or the personnel. 

Put a shift in.

True, but good managers are able to get into the heads of their players and motivate them. Garde is not doing that. So I think it's a combination of us having truly supine, pathetic words removed for players and a manager who doesn't really have the motivation skills.

• Like 1

Just now, supernova26 said:

"don't shoot the messenger"

Why do I get the impression that you're enjoying us losing? You haven't stopped posting 'I'm right, we're shit' all game.

Nobody cares if you were right. You being 'right' means that we're shit.

I'm amazed that somebody can gloat so much when the team they support is losing so badly. 

• Like 1