The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't blame Garde for this.

He needs backing massively in January, these players are not good enough.

We've lost due to pathetic individual errors all over the pitch, not tactical mistakes.

We aren't set up well at all. 3 straight games we've give up a hat full of very easy chances. We weren't this bad under the previous manager

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

We aren't set up well at all. 3 straight games we've give up a hat full of very easy chances. We weren't this bad under the previous manager

Astonishing comment.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yep, definitely wrong choice, if only we would have gone for Allardyce. 

Definitely beaten to the punch there. Allerdyce was such an obvious choice in our situation. Is anyone actually at all surprised Sunderland have gone from below us to safety under him?

Going forward, that's comfortably the best performance all season. In fact I'd argue it was one of the best performances for 18 odd months.

Defensively we make too many mistakes. You could claim we were unlucky on the first, but goals two and three were shambolic.

That's the priority now. **** getting a striker in. We need competent defenders.

How is Remi to blame today exactly

We dominated them in the first half and they score a fluke goal helped by shit defending against the run of play

We then start the second half slow but pick up and start to look dangerous again then their goalkeeper who despite flapping at everything has made a few quality saves gets a head injury and is on the ground for 10 minutes which completely removes our sting out the game and they capitalize and score shortly after

Clark is one of the worst defenders i've seen at Villa and he needs to be dropped he's extremely limited error prone and is never going to improve as a defender he was at fault for the 3rd goal and both him and Richardson were at fault for the first by playing the entire watford strikeforce onside he's been at fault for alot of goals this season Dann at Palace for example and with Okore returning hopefully its the last we see of him

Oh yeah and i doubt Hutton scoring an OG was part of Garde's gameplan

More records broken by Villa today though as usual the last time Watford beat us at home was about 1960 something wasn't it

The players are simply not good enough and that is why were getting relegated

Edited by AshVilla

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Going forward, that's comfortably the best performance all season. In fact I'd argue it was one of the best performances for 18 odd months.

Defensively we make too many mistakes. You could claim we were unlucky on the first, but goals two and three were shambolic.

That's the priority now. **** getting a striker in. We need competent defenders.

To be honest, at this point I really don't give a flying ****. This was WATFORD, **** Watford at home, and we couldn't even beat them, I'm not about to give this utter collection of shite footballers any credit at all whatsoever after today's showing. 

• Like 1

Â