Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Yep, said the same myself. It's actually much nicer when you see it embroidered. i hope that texture on the lion is on the replica shirts because it makes a lot of difference.

My only real issue with it now is the blue. Even though it matches the blue on our shirts, it's just too soft for me to have as the entire background. It's too baby blue which kind of just washes everything out.

Not really sure what the solution is though as blue is the obvious background colour for the badge.

But removing the mismatched font, increasing the lion size to remove unused space and making the lion look less shit, has made a big difference.

I'm up for dark navy blue with sky blue/red trim like the 94/95 away kit. Or Black. 

1995-97-Aston-Villa-Away-Shirt-M-1.jpg

Loved this shirt as a kid.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I'm up for dark navy blue with sky blue/red trim like the 94/95 away kit. Or Black. 

1995-97-Aston-Villa-Away-Shirt-M-1.jpg

Loved this shirt as a kid.

This was my first shirt so it holds a special place in my heart

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Has the Under Armour deal actually been confirmed?

They can't confirm it until the Macron deal expires.

Edited by villa89

I personally hope they deviate from the standard claret body blue sleeves for a season and we get something like the new Spurs home shirt. Could someone with skillz poss do mock up ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I personally hope they deviate from the standard claret body blue sleeves for a season and we get something like the new Spurs home shirt. Could someone with skillz poss do mock up ? 

Suggested the same, but be careful not to be accused of being a traitor on here for suggesting a fresh, modern approach! To stand out from the Burnleys, Scunthorpes and West Hams etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

I just hope Under Armour actually do our kits in a shade of claret like Nike used to do rather than a pink like Macron's efforts the last few years.

Â