Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

It's the total lack of any plan that does my head in: we have money; we don't have money; a new chairman comes in in the middle of January; we definitely don't have money.

You can see what's coming next. Randy will panic on Monday and come Tuesday morning we'll hear that we had a £12m bid for Jordan Rhodes refused and that we enquirer about Benteke on loan. 

Perhaps we aren't seeing it but If there was a clear plan put in place in December, we would have foreseen that some players might not want to come to the club at the bottom of the division and an alternate arrangement could have been made. 

I'm sorry to keep whinging but there is never coherent a plan with this board. The changes in policy are bewildering. I'd be less offended if the board would have come out at the start of January and said 'this is our policy now'. I might not have liked it but it would've shown clear leadership.

The only bright spot is that we have a manager who has his head screwed on. Garde's claret and blue army. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

It's the total lack of any plan that does my head in: we have money; we don't have money; a new chairman comes in in the middle of January; we definitely don't have money.

I'm not convinced that's true.

I think we do have a plan, but that plan unfortunately is just "we're relegated, don't spend shit until the summer"

6 minutes ago, mwj said:

I'm not convinced that's true.

I think we do have a plan, but that plan unfortunately is just "we're relegated, don't spend shit until the summer"

I'm not at all sure that we will spend in the summer either.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mwj said:

Some french guy on twitter is claiming Jordan Ferri, centre midfielder from Lyon.

Doesn't make much sense other than his name is Jordan.

Ferri was linked in summer by a French online publication as well!! after we had signed the other 3