You Wear It Well

Marka Ragnos

What cool new threads are you wearing these days? For work, weekends, clubbing, rambling, etc.? Any recommendations? Seeing anything bizarre or fresh in your area? What do you want? What's your fave shop? Online outlets? Fragrances anyone? High fashion? Low fashion? Pricey or dirt cheap from the charity shop -- what are you liking?

British men often dress so smartly, too. I feel like I'm always picking up little cues and ideas from the UK.

I looked and couldn't find a topic on fashion -- a subject that interests me greatly. Men's, women's -- I love it all -- more as an observer than a participant. 

So here it is. And yes, I know this isn't an Arsenal forum!

I like this relatively new line of "vintage-look" chamois shirts from LL Bean. Love the buttons ...

266085_114_41?rgn=0,0,1254,1488&scl=3.01

Edited by Plastic Man
  • Like 2

I have quite a regimented dress code , it goes thus :

Trainers , Shorts and T-shirt when it's hot

Trainers , Jeans and a T-shirt when it's cold

Suit with shoes  for Weddings and funerals

At work???

As  above  Trainers and T-shirt  , I don't need a suit to be a genius :P

Unless you are an undertaker , then only people crap at their job wear a suit to work as they opt for style over substance , usually whilst  either leaving the designer make of their suit on view or telling everyone how much it cost  ..same way that the only people you ever see in a suit (or blazer) on a plane are those trying to blag a free upgrade ( or those over the age of 85 ,who also wear a suit to eat their evening meal  so they don't count)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

At work???

Don't get him started

At work???

Don't get him started

too late B)

At work???

As  above  Trainers and T-shirt  , I don't need a suit to be a genius [emoji14]

Unless you are an undertaker , then only people crap at their job wear a suit to work as they opt for style over substance , usually whilst  either leaving the designer make of their suit on view or telling everyone how much it cost  ..same way that the only people you ever see in a suit (or blazer) on a plane are those trying to blag a free upgrade ( or those over the age of 85 ,who also wear a suit to eat their evening meal  so they don't count)

Just as long as you sing the national anthem.

• Like 1

What kind of suit? One, two, three buttons? Summer wool? Linen? Polyester? Store? Tailored? Details, man, details! :D

Almost forgot: the TIE! Holy shit! What kind of tie? And the knot? And do you use a tie-clip or buttoned pip thingie? 

Edited by Plastic Man

Thin ties are in, in the UK atm.

I wore a thinly breasted slate grey suit with 2 buttons for my wedding Vegas, white shirt with red tie, can't remember the shoe type. Odd socks though i think.

Sounds cool. Kind of Mad Menny? Odd socks -- perfect whimsy touch.

work when its hot,shorts,t shirt,boots

work when cold, joggers,t shirt, thin long sleeved top ,boots and a fleece if its extra cold

football, casual gear

nights out, jeans and either t shirt,shirt or top

everything else its mainly shorts and t shirt but if its really cold i'll wrap up

cocaine parties, well nothing of course ;)

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Anything without buttons, I've got a weird phobia of the bastards.  If I have to wear a posh shirt then I have to wear a tie so the buttons are covered up.  Otherwise I have about twelve tshirts on rotation with a few pairs of jeans, and jumpers if the weather is a bit chilly.

• Like 1

Â