You Wear It Well

Marka Ragnos

Wearing no socks with formal shoes is both uncomfortable and unhygenic. I like the look but you have to wear trainer socks or you run the risk of foot odour come 3pm.

H&M x Balmain drops next month. Might interest people like me who like their stuff but doesn't feel like forking out £600 on a pair of their biker jeans. I've seen a pair for £200 which may tempt me.

Wearing no socks with formal shoes is both uncomfortable and unhygenic. I like the look but you have to wear trainer socks or you run the risk of foot odour come 3pm.

H&M x Balmain drops next month. Might interest people like me who like their stuff but doesn't feel like forking out £600 on a pair of their biker jeans. I've seen a pair for £200 which may tempt me.

£200 for jeans is reasonable to you!? :o

• Like 2

It's at the very edge of what I'd consider. I'm not especially well off or anything by any means, I just don't buy big on anything very often, and I'm quite good with managing money so that allows me to spend a little more on things I enjoy when something comes up.

Edited by abdomlahor

Levi's line 8 511s for me, got 3 pairs of them, all exactly the same, bout £65 I think

Working on site in shirt and tie I'll wear the same trousers every day, they get filthy within an hour on a Monday morning, I'm not wearing five shirts and five pairs of trousers, I'm too gangsta (my missus would kill me, she moans like **** about the shirts)

my shirts are £10 for 2 matalan specials, there's a huge disparity in what I'm willing to spend on work clothes and normal clothes

• Like 1

But what I want to do is find a set of clothes I like and get multiple copies of it, for convenience. obviously I can't do that shopping in the thrift stores.

Edited by useless

Mines Levi's jeans as above plus then a polo shirt, usually dark blue, got about 15 of them, all dark blue, by various brands, plus then some claret polo shirts for the villa, really in to farah at the moment

I'm not cool enough to do the top button up

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What footwear you guys wear with shorts? i usually just go with converses but it always look a little bit "off" to me. Im not a flipflop/sandal guy either

Any smart-casual footwear you recommend which would go with black or grey jeans? 
i struggle with footwear 

Edited by gharperr

Â