The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Is it an insane idea?

Yes and impossible to implement

Equipping future generations with no internet access until they are 16 is batshit crazy.

Can you imagine the social stigma of a child being the only child in their school to have a modern Nokia 3310. 

There are plenty of options out there for dumb phones, they still exist, no-one buys them for their children

Lots of parents use the child's phone location to see where their children are, can't do that with a dumb phone for starters.

The solution to the problem, which in the grand scheme of things is a very miniscule problem and causes many more problems than it solves is.... education.

If anyone ever implemented the technology to do what this woman wants via a legal instrument, it's absolutely guaranteed that at some point the same would be used to prevent the general population doing things too and they'd start that off with any kind of copyright infringement

200.webp

• Like 4

3 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Oh yes, I'd forgot about the RAAC. In their defense that's successive governments that have known about that who've crossed their fingers and hoped that the bomb didn't go off on their watch.

There's a pattern though...if it costs anything to do something about it, they aren't interested.

Not actually true that successive governments did nothing. There was a school building program already in place when the Tories came in. Gove cancelled it and replaced it with nothing. 100 percent on the Tories this one.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Not actually true that successive governments did nothing. There was a school building program already in place when the Tories came in. Gove cancelled it and replaced it with nothing. 100 percent on the Tories this one.

Exactly.

Rishi “let’s keep the children safe” Sunak slashed the budget already in place by Labour to repair schools. 

the tories have lost the next GE. whether that's in a month from now, or in december. there's absolutely no coming back for them. they know it, we all know it

crap like this, i honestly believe, is a very deliberate ploy to **** this country up so much so that labour won't even make a dent in the problems they inherit and ultimately look like a failure. it's the only play they have left if they want to regain power in 4 years or so.

• Like 1

They do appear to have finished stealing what they could take and now they are salting the earth.

The rumoured tax cuts to be funded by future cuts. 

Remember when they didn’t like being called scum?

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

They do appear to have finished stealing what they could take and now they are salting the earth.

The rumoured tax cuts to be funded by future cuts. 

Remember when they didn’t like being called scum?

I don't like them being called scum. It's not a strong enough word. They're sub scum

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

the tories have lost the next GE. whether that's in a month from now, or in december. there's absolutely no coming back for them. they know it, we all know it

crap like this, i honestly believe, is a very deliberate ploy to **** this country up so much so that labour won't even make a dent in the problems they inherit and ultimately look like a failure. it's the only play they have left if they want to regain power in 4 years or so.

What the ****? :D 

If a parody account tweeted this it would be criticised for going too far.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What the ****? :D 

If a parody account tweeted this it would be criticised for going too far.

It's what @chrisp65 said. They're just trolling now. 

• Like 1

Let me get this right, they want foreigners to come over and wipe our sick people's arses for presumably as low salaries as they can get away with and not let them bring their kids along? Well sure, the kids won't come and neither will the workers. So who is left to wipe our sick people's arses?

• Like 1

Really just confirming an earlier one, but good to keep the by-elections frequent and regular. Just to build that "Tories get smashed in elections" narrative ahead of the General Election. 

Edited by ml1dch

I shall forward a list of banned words to the Labour and Green candidates, and a map of the constituency boundaries to the Reform candidate, and a list of inaccurate immigration pledges to Scott Benton’s spouse, who I presume will be the tory candidate.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tomav84 said:

"Come and look after our loved ones. Your own loved ones can go **** themselves". I'm amazed it took them this long to get to this, it basically sums up generations of convervative thinking. 

• Like 1

Â