The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Doesn't really matter what Starmer says right now, it'll get spun to however the Tories see fit.

Labour need to do the Tony Blair thing of getting the media on their side.  

Until that happens, the working class headline viewers will get their opinions from a Tory slant. 

That's not to say all media outlets are Tory, buy the S*n and the Mail are the papers I see getting bought by guys in white vans and retired guys.  

12 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Very drole I thought, wasn't until I'd scrolled down to the logo at the bottom that I genuinely laughed out loud.

We're not the others might be a good strategy

I can crop the logo off and add another 10 pledges he’s gone back on if that would make it any more or less funny?

The government is on course to oversee the biggest tax-raising Parliament since records began, according to the Institute for Fiscal Studies' analysis.

The IFS forecasts taxes will amount to about 37% of national income by the next general election, due in 2024.

That would be a level not seen since 1948, just after World War Two.

Responding to the report, a Treasury spokesperson said the "most effective tax cut we can deliver" is to "drive down inflation".

Treasury minister Andrew Griffith added that inflation was a priority but refused to rule out further tax rises, when asked by Times Radio on Friday morning.

"We believe that you need a strong economy, you need to build that on stable foundations which is why bearing down on inflation is so important, that's been the priority the prime minister has set," he said.

BBC

You gotta pay for being rinsed, by them.

What a nation of f***ing morons.

Where is Dido anyway? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I can crop the logo off and add another 10 pledges he’s gone back on if that would make it any more or less funny?

Oh it was purely that it turned out to be from an actual political party as I scrolled down and not just some meme of the tinternet that made me chuckle.

I’ve just finished a long questionnaire online. Very detailed questions and I was surprised with the results although maybe I shouldn’t as I’ve always leaned more to Conservative . I was wondering where I’m currently at. 

65% Conservative 

65% Reclaim Party 

57% Animal Welfare 

51% Social Democratic 

51% Labour 

50% Women’s Equality 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

They **** the economy so much they can’t even do the usual tax gifts on the run up to the GE. For the highest taxed population since WWII that’s quite something.

It’s going to be 12 months of pretty nasty contrived culture wars. They will be trying their hardest to pick up every vote of every thick racist gammon that wants to drive their diesel 4x4 through school playgrounds.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

It’s going to be 12 months of pretty nasty contrived culture wars. They will be trying their hardest to pick up every vote of every thick racist gammon that wants to drive their diesel 4x4 through school playgrounds.

On facebook the Conservative are making a big fuss about the fact the Labour candidate for Tamworth seat lives 25 miles away.

The same Conservatives that put forward Eddie Hughes of Walsall for the seat.

12 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I got to be honest with you mate given the direction of travel of the Tory party over the last few years if I filled in a questionnaire and it had me aligned with them, and reclaim, I'd either be wanting the questionnaire checked for legitimacy or getting myself in front of the mirror and having a serious word with myself.

It doesn’t tell the full story though. One of the questions was do I think Muslims should be banned from migrating to uk. I said no to that. I’m pro environmental issues . That makes it look like I’m a right wing nut job, that isn’t the case . What I said yes to was nothing that would be deemed extreme. I’m also pro immigration in terms of I believe we should do more to help migrants settle in and help towards the economy by giving them training in line for certain jobs. 51% of my views were in line with Labour and also women’s rights.  My answers were also pro NHS .

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Â