The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

ah well, we had a good run of bacteria being killed by antibiotics 

Amazing. Put a batshit crazy person in charge and she surrounds herself with batshit crazy people who make batshit crazy decisions. 

• Like 1

In principle I'm not sure it's such a bad thing to be able to get antibiotics after a pharmacy consultation.

They shouldn't be available as a retail item, but as something along the lines of the Minor Ailment Service to alleviate strain on GPs while extending availability of medication to more patients? Seems a good idea, as long as there is sufficient guidance rather than it just being handed out to anyone who asks.

Of course, the minor ailment service has been decommissioned in many areas because it was so poorly implemented.

I can only conclude that this government is deliberately trying to destroy the country. There is no other explanation for anything that has happened in the last 3 weeks. 

Just now, ml1dch said:

As had been said elsewhere, if Liz Truss had, as a fanatical young Liberal Democrat decided to infiltrate and bring down the Tory party from within, this is probably a lot how you'd have gone about doing it.

100 percent. She's either a certified genius, or.....I'll let you fill in the next bit.

16 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Another one I wish the Tory conference ceiling had collapsed on. Fat ****.

A ceiling falling down could be referred to as trickle down construction.

• Haha 1

I was wondering, with the Tories being so far behind in the polls they may as well own up to the truth that Brexit was a disaster and the UK’s prosperity lies with Europe.

Have they got anything to lose by telling the truth? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Screenshot_2022-10-15-20-17-44-31_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Is Streynsham a first name or one of several second names? Or is it a designation assigned by beelzebub as indicator of rank in His legion of the damned? 

I think we all know the answer to this. 

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

The 2 things the PM said last week wouldn’t be happening.

Link

Sorry to be clear, are you thinking that something said by Liz Truss might end up being factual? 

blackish-gasp.gif

Â