The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Fair play to Nadine Dorries, rocking up on the telly half pissed to defend against the accusation of our politicians drinking on the job.

It does look like she's ignored the warnings on her meds 😮

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Absolutely EVERYONE outside of arse licking MP’s have turned on him now. He cannot survive this.

I’m telling you now, a lot people only heard the Saville quip and move into more important things like stopping Russia.

oh and Brexit, Brexit, Brexit. Starmer supports the EU but wants to dispand NATO.

In an absolute car crash of a session he still got his sound bits in. They were massively out of place and quite clearly planned to be rolled out when he felt he needed a strong rebuttal.

I love his own MPs sticking the knife in, even loved the arse lickers being so transparent they nearly couldn’t finish their own sentences.

Edited by Nicho
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

She's hammered surely.

That is not what the video suggests, that is conjecture, clearly she’s just been working hard all evening, with a few colleagues and a cake.

Edited by a m ole
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

She's hammered surely.

Is this a Little Britain sketch? David Walliams come out of costume!

We can't complain about Poland and Hungary when we've got even worse politicians in office than they have!

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The absolute farce of this

Blackford gets kicked out for refusing the withdraw a comment that Johnson mislead the house. He did mislead the house. It's a matter of fact.

The rules of parliamentary conduct are absurd, outdated, and completely inappropriate when the government consists of liars who are able to hide behind said rules. Our elected representatives ought to be able to call a spade a spade.

I have nothing but respect for Blackford. **** the speaker and this parliamentary farce. Lying is fine, calling someone out for their lies gets you kicked out. 

If I was Scotland I'd bloody divorce us. We're like the crazy in laws that ruins every family event and meal, and can't keep off the tipple which makes us violent, frisky and extremely racist.

• Like 2

You robbed your elderly neighbour whilst helping her change a lightbulb.

I apologise for that, lessons will be learned and robbing elderly neighbours will be stamped out going forwards. 

Let’s get back to talking about something else shall we?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hippo said:

One just one midland news :-

"I wouldn't vote for Boris again - but I will still vote conservative"

Go figure 

Sky News showed some idiots in a gym in Darlington...

"Well I don't think it's right what they've done but it wouldn't change who I'd thought for"

"Well Boris has done an exemplary job through the pandemic but blah blah"

"It's about who could do a better job really"

We're doomed.

• Like 2

Yeah my missus isn’t politically open and at one point said “Boris has done a good job, nobody knew how to deal with a virus” till I pointed out that other countries have done better etc. It’s a bit like football fans supporting their manager and suggesting nobody else could do better so won’t call for him to be sacked cos they think it won’t change. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I think Boris could have personally injected the virus into the arm of every vulnerable person in the UK and people would still be saying he'd done an excellent job

Should he not have done that? Nobody told him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Should he not have done that? Nobody told him.

He doesn't know if he's done it or not to be fair. We need to wait until the end of the met investigation

Â