limpid

It's natural to be annoyed at losing but for me it's early days for a new side. We ought to give them time to gel. Sherwood doesn't know his best XI and I don't think any of us do either. 

This game isn't over anyway! COME ON VILLA!

I don't think he knows his arse from his elbow. 

£15 million - Charlie Austin

£15 million - Gestede and Ayew. 

I know which decision I'd have taken in that position...

...and he scored again today. They're both on the bench though and I still think at least one of them will come through. Hopefully.

Hopefully - I think Ayew has shown glimpses, but sometimes players take a long time to settle or don't settle at all. His ineffective cameo last week won't have done his confidence any good either. Needs to be given a run to try and get into his stride. His off the ball movement is better than our other strikers, so Gil and Grealish would work well with him...

Why the **** was lescott on the line for the berahino goal were the baggies taking a corner or something?

Bring Clark back jesus not even the chucklebrother would make that kind of error

Look at the fixtures we have coming up not great reading

3 points from today was a must tbh i guess we will have to do the same as we do every season and hope other teams do worse than us if that's even possible

Edited by AshVilla

It's natural to be annoyed at losing but for me it's early days for a new side. We ought to give them time to gel. Sherwood doesn't know his best XI and I don't think any of us do either. 

I dunno, I find this reasoning a bit tiring. What we're seeing is just not good enough, the way we've thrown games away this season just reeks of poor management. We're seeing Sherwood be tactically bested time and time again, and he's not demonstrating an ability to learn from his mistakes. 

Also, it's clear to me that some of the new signings were poor decisions, the money, in some cases, could have, and should have been used better.

This is very worrying IMO. 

Do we have to wait till we are bottom of the table in march to find out if sherwood "knows his best XI"

all you have to do is look at his tactical decisions the last few matches...its not hard to see he is inept