Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Not if he goes on loan later in the window. Except if he does in fact go on loan to a team that has loaned another player from a team in another league. So yes.

Januzaj starting for manure, is he allowed to play?

Didn't we have a buyout clause for him... Or was it only if we loaned Cleverley and two others...?

He can play providing we haven't loaned anyone else from a side that has won the Champions League, Traore's buy back counts as a loan but as he's under 18 (at the start of the calendar year) he counts as home grown.

• Like 1

Didn't we have a buyout clause for him... Or was it only if we loaned Cleverley and two others...?

Can someone please clarify if we can loan him still, considering we already had Cleverley on loan last season??????

Can someone please clarify if we can loan him still, considering we already had Cleverley on loan last season??????

that depends whether Liverpool paid us upfront or in instalments.

• Like 2

Last time we played a really good team we were awful so its gonna be so fun, exciting and interesting to see where we are as a team today. Have no hopes of a result but my McGrath I hope we beat them.

I seem to have turned onto MUTV judging from Sky's disgracefully biased coverage in the build up.

Just about to post this, is disgraceful!

Hope we can spoil the party, again.

Sky's got to reach their target market, and unfortunately that means waxing lyrical on Utd since that's where the bulk of the interest lies.

Doing them over 3-0 I'm sure will be reported as a huge upset, but let's face it, we all know better, and that's all that matters