Adama Traore

mwj

On 05/08/2016 at 22:54, 7392craig said:

Ha a text from my brother this evening. Apparently his friends cousin is going out with Traore. He's said to her he hates England,  and that the weather and the food is shit.

I bet the £60k per week for doing nothing helps massively though 

Just now, Dirtysanchez said:

The problem is he leaves the defender behind him very exposed as he does **** all tracking back. He seems a luxury player I'm not sure we can afford 

To be fair mate Ayew is the same. 

On 06/08/2016 at 00:54, HanoiVillan said:

I work with a huge number of non-British nationals in Birmingham every day. 85% of them hate it here. I doubt 'going to a different restaurant' will cure his homesickness. 

There's a solution to that!

On 06/08/2016 at 00:54, HanoiVillan said:

I work with a huge number of non-British nationals in Birmingham every day. 85% of them hate it here. I doubt 'going to a different restaurant' will cure his homesickness. 

Why are they here then? Genuine question? To earn money to send home? Better opportunities? 

Just now, av1 said:

To be fair mate Ayew is the same. 

But Ayew is better through the middle so hopefully we won't see him out on the wing too often, Cissokho was having a bad day of it with Ayew leaving him so exposed all the time. 

Hopefully you're right DS, but without going OT, Ayew hasn't really played through the center since his debut in LC. I've not really worked out what his postion is yet, and more importantly it seems neither has RDM.  Adama is certainly a more natural winger than Ayew in the traditional sense. 

Thing is, if Adama hates it here then get rid. I'm fed up of players not wanting to be here or using us as a stop gap club and looking for better things straight away

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Why are they here then? Genuine question? To earn money to send home? Better opportunities? 

To learn English. 

Most are studying in Birmingham because their governments won't pay for them to study in London. To be clear, it's specifically Birmingham they don't like. I rarely meet anybody who doesn't love London. 

37 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

To learn English. 

Most are studying in Birmingham because their governments won't pay for them to study in London. To be clear, it's specifically Birmingham they don't like. I rarely meet anybody who doesn't love London. 

I don't love London

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

One of my absolute favourite cities in the world. Amazing place.

Absolutely. Great atmosphere, hustle and bustle, a fantastic mix of rich and poor, busy and peaceful, new and old. Used to sit drinking playing games next to the lake on summer's evenings, rode my bike to work past the mausoleum, had a great job too. 

I swapped it all for the bright lights of . . . 

. . . Rowley Regis. 

*bursts into tears*

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Absolutely. Great atmosphere, hustle and bustle, a fantastic mix of rich and poor, busy and peaceful, new and old. Used to sit drinking playing games next to the lake on summer's evenings, rode my bike to work past the mausoleum, had a great job too. 

I swapped it all for the bright lights of . . . 

. . . Rowley Regis. 

*bursts into tears*

Oh dear :mellow:

Ayew was running rings around their defenders.. cant imagine what Adama would do. Quicker and more skillful. He is a must start when fit. Green even carved up. I think we need to drop this narrow formation and play with wingers. 

Â