Fantasy Football 2015/6

Junxs

Looking at your team, the obvious ones to go for are Chelsea if they're about to hit anything like their stride Omariqy.  Oscar & Willian already looking like value.  Plus with Vardy out and Aguero back, if you get him in with the £4.1m in your bank then that could help swing it.  Trick is to get in before everyone else, but not get in before the player starts to score.  Your problem is whether to stick or twist because you're so high up that you do have something to lose if you get it wrong.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

Looking at your team, the obvious ones to go for are Chelsea if they're about to hit anything like their stride Omariqy.  Oscar & Willian already looking like value.  Plus with Vardy out and Aguero back, if you get him in with the £4.1m in your bank then that could help swing it.  Trick is to get in before everyone else, but not get in before the player starts to score.  Your problem is whether to stick or twist because you're so high up that you do have something to lose if you get it wrong.

Exactly. I am thinking of Aguero and Willian instead of De Bruyne and Vardy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Pretty much the weirdest gameweek ever. I scored 26 points - not one single player gained a score of more than 3. My Gameweek rank was over 3 million. Yet somehow, I moved up over 12,000 places in overall rank!

Same here. I got 28, and that wasn't a terrible score in my league.

The only people who did much better were the ones who'd put Payet back in (which I've now done as well!)

I had 1 player left to play last night's game.  Ashley Williams :D  One goal and one clean sheet in a 1-0 win + 3 bonus points.  15pts for a £4.8m centreback.  Booya.

59 minutes ago, BOF said:

I had 1 player left to play last night's game.  Ashley Williams :D  One goal and one clean sheet in a 1-0 win + 3 bonus points.  15pts for a £4.8m centreback.  Booya.

I picked Williams up a few weeks ago, very low price imo. Swansea are on a poor run but for 4.8m he is worth the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 2 free transfers this week so I'm going to try, for the first time, to have a full squad of people that play every week. Can then use my bench boost and hopefully get a good week for it.

Still got my wild card in hand for the run in.