Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Just now, PieFacE said:

You a professional footballer then? :unsure:

No. Not really sure what your point is. I obviously don't play at any sort of top level but it's all relative. A massive absence and being played out of position hasn't stopped me from playing what is probably the best football I've ever played. 

How long we gonna sit making up bs excuses for professional footballers who can't get the basics right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodytom said:

No. Not really sure what your point is. I obviously don't play at any sort of top level but it's all relative. A massive absence and being played out of position hasn't stopped me from playing what is probably the best football I've ever played. 

How long we gonna sit making up bs excuses for professional footballers who can't get the basics right.

:lol:

Really?

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The fairly obvious point is that your experience in your pub five-a-side team, fascinating though it no doubt is, has absolutely no relevance to the speed it might take a professional to regain their form. I'm sorry if this bursts a bubble, but there you are. 

Got nothing to do with the fact he's not very good?

Couldn't be possible that those who were ridiculed for saying saw his limits last season, might just actually be right?

1 minute ago, Woodytom said:

Couldn't be possible that those who were ridiculed for saying saw his limits last season, might just actually be right?

I haven't even addressed the subject. Just pointed out that your own experience is irrelevant. 

6 hours ago, Woodytom said:

No - not when you think out pacing big dave on a wednesday is the same as playing professional football.

Admit it - all this anger is about the money for you. It makes you angry. I bet you don't even watch, just calculate their earnings every 5 mins.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Complete Myth that he was any sort of decent player last season.

I wouldn't rush to write him off but I have to admit I didn't see what people were raving about during his few appearances last season

I didn't think he played that badly last night, not sure what people's beef is? 

Dimatteo certainly seems to rate cissokho ahead of him though. Jury is still out for me. 

Â