Tjaronn Chery

Gompedyret

Not needed, he's a talent and one hitting his peak but there are far more important positions to consider. In attack some might say the wide places look a little light on crossing quality, though I feel Bacuna might be one player moving up the pitch.

Payet was the one to get.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

Fair enough but I still hope to see another incoming wide forward/winger/attacking midfielder even with the re-emerge of Gil.

If TS goes off Gil again or we get an injury then N'Zogbia is straight back in the team.

Maybe that is Praet.

Look, I am not a big fan of N'Zogbia either but there is no need to call him a Praet

Edited by Gary Thomas

Squad player for 1.4mil its a no brainer surely.

Grealish

Sinclair

Nzog

Bacuna

Gabby

Gil

Cole

Numbers wise, we are fine.

A few weeks ago we were interested his wages will be low the fee is low and he dosnt look a bad player. Im just saying 1.4m is a complete steal no risk whatsoever.

apart from the fact we have a number of players to buy and a limited number of squad places available unless we sell another 8

apart from the fact we have a number of players to buy and a limited number of squad places available unless we sell another 8

we've flogged/released more players than i've seen in years though, unless sherwood is planning on signing ten?

Maybe he's not actually that good?

Remember Bacuna looked decent in Holland playing advanced midfield and as soon as he's played that here he's looked a fish out of water and so has reinvented himself as a high energy RB which he's o.k at.

QPR are actually signing some decent players, what's happened to that 50m fine......