Tjaronn Chery

Gompedyret

I was more keen on him before I watched the highlights video. Plays best in the reserves and a few of those goals would have been saved by stationary objects, the keepers seemed to help a lot of his shots go in.

On a plus note, at least he knows how to hit the target, even if it isn't very well. Tell him to use those piledriver shots from 10-20 yards out and you've got someone a bit more dangerous

Youtube highlights can make anyone look decent. I still remember Tonev's one....

.. and that was on par with this one. I'll reserve any judgement till I actually see him play.

Michiel Jongsma @JongsmaJongsma 18m18 minutes ago

Tjaronn Chery has told Voetbal International he expects Aston Villa to come back with a 2nd bid and come through for a transfer.(@FCGOnline)

http://www.fcgonline.nl/index.php/2014-10-27-12-26-44/trainingsverslagen/3862-training-01072015

On a warm Sportpark Dome in Haren have presented yesterday Bryan Linssen and Abel Tamata today for the first time with FC Groningen meegetraind . Linssen was wearing a shirt with no number, while Tamata is number 28 had appropriated . However much it says. Tjaronn Chery was again present ; in the paper edition of Voetbal International late , however, he recorded today expected that Aston Villa will report again and will follow through .

Within trained Sergio Padt , Eric Botteghin and Dino Islamovic . Botteghin and Islamovic suffer from their knee ; Padt why not trained outside is unknown. Albert Rusnák is today also reconnected , and trained sharply . In addition to shooting exercises and rondo and we saw an always factions in different compositions.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

Let's wait and see before we judge - a usual peculiarity on VT - he may.may not be good. I don;t thinkmany had seen or heard of Bacuna/Benteke and seen them play but judged too soon (well quite a few did) - now Benteke is the bees b****cks!.

And for the fee stated - no such a risk (but I suppose the fee equates to quality).

In the shirt on the pitch - judge then not even before he has signed.

Michiel Jongsma ‏@JongsmaJongsma 18m18 minutes ago

Tjaronn Chery has told Voetbal International he expects Aston Villa to come back with a 2nd bid and come through for a transfer.(@FCGOnline)

http://www.fcgonline.nl/index.php/2014-10-27-12-26-44/trainingsverslagen/3862-training-01072015

On a warm Sportpark Dome in Haren have presented yesterday Bryan Linssen and Abel Tamata today for the first time with FC Groningen meegetraind . Linssen was wearing a shirt with no number, while Tamata is number 28 had appropriated . However much it says. Tjaronn Chery was again present ; in the paper edition of Voetbal International late , however, he recorded today expected that Aston Villa will report again and will follow through .

Within trained Sergio Padt , Eric Botteghin and Dino Islamovic . Botteghin and Islamovic suffer from their knee ; Padt why not trained outside is unknown. Albert Rusnák is today also reconnected , and trained sharply . In addition to shooting exercises and rondo and we saw an always factions in different compositions.

So he wants it to happen, and the club will probably pay that little bit extra. Don Dil me tinks.

After watching some clips of him, i'm hoping we do land this guy. He looks pretty decent, but then I guess so did players like Tonev when I first watched clips of him. Fingers crossed though, this guy seems to have a bit more about him than our signings of the last few years. 

I'll never understand how an edited YouTube video could sway an opinion. Mind boggling.

Obscure foreign newspaper to twitter bollocks to YouTube videos. The modern social media journo expert fans really wind me up.

• Like 1

Yep. ITSABH is the only thing that matters before he arrives and once he does its how he plays for us that counts. 

YouTube clips mean **** all. 

• Like 2