Tjaronn Chery

Gompedyret

How can you be close to agreeing a fee anyway? Does anyone remember 'Theme Park' where you sit opposite another guy to negotiate and you had to make the handshake before the plate of biscuits ran out?

themepark_005.png

Remember it well :)

Brings back some memories.

• Like 4

Does anybody know if he is any good?

Standard youtube vid

I remember Benteke being reported as pretty average before he signed. Wait and see I guess.

That is par for the course on here (and to be fair on other forums) - let's hold fire and see - of the more expensive signings we have done fairly well it's the cheapo lower leagues (domestic) where we have been burned (in some peoples eyes).

Does anybody know if he is any good?

Standard youtube vid

I remember Benteke being reported as pretty average before he signed. Wait and see I guess.

I remember him being described as pretty average about two months after he signed.

That goal against Norwich and his double against Swindon got him rolling.

How can you be close to agreeing a fee anyway? Does anyone remember 'Theme Park' where you sit opposite another guy to negotiate and you had to make the handshake before the plate of biscuits ran out?

themepark_005.png

What's up with those biscuits? Is that Tony Pulis letting Paul Jewell go?  :D

Obviously if we really wanted him, it would've happened a while ago. I agree with Omar, Gil working his way back into contention rendered this deal superfluous. Sherwood's comments on Gil sort of hinted at that also.

Fair enough but I still hope to see another incoming wide forward/winger/attacking midfielder even with the re-emerge of Gil.

If TS goes off Gil again or we get an injury then N'Zogbia is straight back in the team.

Maybe that is Praet.