Tjaronn Chery

Gompedyret

I have to say I have never heard of him. But then again I had never heard of Beneteke.........or Tonev

I'll never understand how an edited YouTube video could sway an opinion. Mind boggling.

Obscure foreign newspaper to twitter bollocks to YouTube videos. The modern social media journo expert fans really wind me up.

I can see exactly how a YouTube video could sway an opinion.

It's a video of the player... showing us things that he can do or has done... What's not to understand? ;)

Taking it to basics. Yes, you can look at shite defending/goalkeeping and think 'he wouldn't score that in the Prem', but if it's a clip of an unstoppable whipped free-kick into the side-netting, or a bit of fancy footwork, then I don't see why people can't look at that and think 'Yeah, if he can do that in the Prem, he'll be an asset', or something similar.

I'm sure some anti-modern social media people would moan about an opinion being formed from an unedited full match video on YouTube... 'yeah?! But what's he like in training!?'

• Like 2

The highlights videos aren't exactly lies - they're usually what a player is capable of at his best. 

No sane person is going to form a strong opinion on a player from one but it gives people an idea of what he can do. 

• Like 1

Tjaronn Chery seems his dream transfer to Aston Villa to forget. The English club has done nothing to make themselves heard at FC Groningen since the first offer was rejected last week.

Managing director Hans Nijland doubts whether Aston Villa will still submit a new bid, he told FOX Sports. "We are not currently in negotiation. There is still not achieved a transfer, so I'm not so sure that that happens. For the same money plays Tjaronn next season for us."

Chery has at FC Groningen have a contract for one year, but would like to leave. Several clubs have already shown interest, but so is the asking price of 3.5 million Groningen uses too much for most clubs.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/320650/Domper_dreigt_voor_Chery:_Ik_ben_er_niet_zo_zeker_van

Seems that we're are Chery picking some foreign prospects after all

We are are, are we?

Alright lads I'm only just back from Glastonbury give me a break! :D

That are are no excuse!

Alright, I'll bite - what the hell is ITSABH?

Ahh, glad you asked...saves me doing it :)

So another player I've never heard of, can't be bad.  Could be the Chery that tops the icing, that tops the cake.

We could be a team full of players I've never heard of, and no idea how they'll perform...how exciting.

Alright, I'll bite - what the hell is ITSABH?

Ahh, glad you asked...saves me doing it :)

In The Shirt At Bodymoor Heath

It used to be ITSOTP (In The Shirt On The Pitch), but they moved the photos for new signings to Bodymoor Heath so VT adapted!

• Like 1