Fans That Can't Go To The Final

NorthernGordon

I'm really conflicted. I'm considering going to Wembley, trying to get a ticket off someone, and if not watching it in a pub, but I know I'll be gutted if I don't get a ticket. May just sack it off, and watch it with my Dad, especially as the train situation will be a knighmare if it goes to extra time. The 5:30 kick off is sending me in that direction.

You won't give a monkeys about the train when we win. 

I'm really conflicted. I'm considering going to Wembley, trying to get a ticket off someone, and if not watching it in a pub, but I know I'll be gutted if I don't get a ticket. May just sack it off, and watch it with my Dad, especially as the train situation will be a knighmare if it goes to extra time. The 5:30 kick off is sending me in that direction.

You won't give a monkeys about the train when we win. 

True. I've also got mates in London, who would probably put me up, if worst came to worst. There's also the option of driving to Brum on Friday night, and leaving my car at my Aunt and Uncle's. Could travel to and from London from there, and drive back on the Sunday. I've options if a ticket comes up for grabs. 

Does anyone know if the Green Man will show the final? Did they have TVs? This will be my backup option

I think they might be restricted on serving alcohol from a point before kick off till after the game, don't hold me on that though.

Does anyone know if the Green Man will show the final? Did they have TVs? This will be my backup option

Living in London, I'm off to Wembley with or without a ticket. I'll drink in the pubs until about 4ish and then try and get a ticket from a tout. 

If not, I'll just watch it in one of the pubs around the ground, Green Man preferably.

Villa have cost me a fortune by getting to the final. I am off to see Jimmy Carr at Symphony Hall on 30th May but would never have got there in time if I watch the match on tv so had to book a hotel in Brindley Place so I can catch the game and grab some food before going to see Jimmy. Bummer!

Villa have cost me a fortune by getting to the final. I am off to see Jimmy Carr at Symphony Hall on 30th May but would never have got there in time if I watch the match on tv so had to book a hotel in Brindley Place so I can catch the game and grab some food before going to see Jimmy. Bummer!

Couldn't you have just watched it in a pub?

On a side note, saw jimmy care last year and he's brilliant!

Don't think the other half would go for that. Hotel and a meal on the canalside is my penance!
  • Like 1

Don't think the other half would go for that. Hotel and a meal on the canalside is my penance!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

We're having a mahoosive Villa party in the Irish Villa Supporters HQ, Murrays Bar. I'll be there with bells on. It's gonna be epic :)

We're having a mahoosive Villa party in the Irish Villa Supporters HQ, Murrays Bar. I'll be there with bells on. It's gonna be epic :)

Think my brother is heading there, as he know lives in Dublin's fair city. On a side note, I'm hoping for another pre season friendly over your way, as I now have free digs!

Â