Fans That Can't Go To The Final

NorthernGordon

We're having a mahoosive Villa party in the Irish Villa Supporters HQ, Murrays Bar. I'll be there with bells on. It's gonna be epic :)

Quality, Im still recovering from the Bohs game  :D

Guest av1

I plan to be in a pub. Depends on the timing of my daughter giving birth (baby due on 29th)!

Well if the baby has not arrived by the 29th tell your Daughter your off to watch the footie, blaming her for not being punctual ☺

Edited by av1

I plan to be in a pub. Depends on the timing of my daughter giving birth (baby due on 29th)!

Are you delivering the baby?
No, but she's asked her mum (i.e. my missus) to be present. My car may be needed at some point.

Are you delivering the baby?
No, but she's asked her mum (i.e. my missus) to be present. My car may be needed at some point.

What you need is some kind of car which you can rent just for a journey. Bicks has some knowledge in this area.

• Like 1

gonna be at my dads watching it with my dad and bro tho that dont seem good enough i wanna be in atleast a pub with loads of villa fans whether being in brum or london.if not then gonna get as many villa mates round my old mans as possible and get a bbq on ( weather permitted )

Any London based Villans want to make a plan to watch it in a boozer somewhere? If the unthinkable happens want to be amongst kindred spirits!!

Me. I'm not watching this game at a pub where I live, I.e. North London without fellow fans.

Oaks, east end villain, speizals, ddid...anyone else....?

Any London based Villans want to make a plan to watch it in a boozer somewhere? If the unthinkable happens want to be amongst kindred spirits!!

Me. I'm not watching this game at a pub where I live, I.e. North London without fellow fans.

Count me in.

Count me in.

Why not head 30mins further west for the party?

Reasonably confident I'll be going. I'll keep tabs anyway.

Count me in.

I'll head wherever London VT ers go!

Count me in.

Surely they will be going to Wembley???? Why would you not want to watch near the ground?

Count me in.

Surely they will be going to Wembley???? Why would you not want to watch near the ground?

Because there aren't that many places around the ground really, not that I know of anyway...

I meant London VTers not going to the game of course!

Count me in.

Because there aren't that many places around the ground really, not that I know of anyway...

go to the green man

Count me in.

Get yourself in the beer tent  :D

Edited by Kingman

I'm thinking green Man is where it's at...anyone thinking the same?

Be careful if hoping to watch the game around wembley , for the semi all the pubs shut an hour before k.o , or at least that was the official stance , dont know if danny brown is doing something again or not

so my choice for the final is:

1) stay at home, get some beers in, and watch on my own  

2) Go to my mate's 30th bday party in London with all my mates, they are having a BBQ. Would have a great time normally.

But instead i'll need to sneak away into their lounge between 4.30-7.00 to watch the game, and get grief from people for being anti-social. No other Villa (or Arsenal) fans will be there.

What to do?

I assume its showing on BBC?

Â