Fans That Can't Go To The Final

NorthernGordon

What's your plans?

Watching it in the pub or at home with mates?

I'm in South Yorkshire and asked on the Yorkshire Villans FB group if anyone local was watching it in the pub.

Got no replies though, guess they're all minted and off to Wembley.  Not all of us are lucky enough to be able to afford to do it.

I've been supporting the Villa for FORTY years this year since I was six years old and just wanted to watch the final alongside my fellow Villans.

But I'll be watching alone at home I guess with the missus telling me to turn the telly down etc...............

:(

Showing it at VP is a great idea. I'd definitely go to that if I don't get a proper ticket.

Even for purely selfish, money grabbing reasons, the club would be mad not to do that.

They had the final on the Emirates last season, two massive screens, one at each end. My housemates (yeah, I live with two Arsenal fans) were going to go to it but didn't in the end. May have been beer related, can't remember. But yeah, it's definitely a possibility.

Either VP or home for me.

Yorkshire Lions can do one.  A member just left a sarcastic comment which was basically accusing me of being a glory hunter because I haven't been to the pub to see other games.

Well, sometimes people get ill and can't get out and about you know....... 

Apparently supporting the Villa for 40 years man and boy isn't enough - I should have been in the pub for the last two cup games.........

Yorkshire Lions can do one.  A member just left a sarcastic comment which was basically accusing me of being a glory hunter because I haven't been to the pub to see other games.

Apparently supporting the Villa for 40 years man and boy isn't enough - I should have been in the pub for the last two cup games.........

Well, that seems more than a little childish and unwelcoming. How unfortunate.

I'm supposed to be working which will involve taking fans to and from the game.   :angry:

Hopefully I'll be able to get the day off but it's not entirely likely.   I'm going to see if work have any corporate tickets going too, we should have given how closely we work with Wembley Stadium for big events.   

Could do with watching this in a pub which isn't full of Arsenal fans. Being in NW London, this will be tricky

There will be Villa pubs in Wembley.  I'm sure some of them will be populated by people who don't have tickets. 

I'm really conflicted. I'm considering going to Wembley, trying to get a ticket off someone, and if not watching it in a pub, but I know I'll be gutted if I don't get a ticket. May just sack it off, and watch it with my Dad, especially as the train situation will be a knighmare if it goes to extra time. The 5:30 kick off is sending me in that direction.

I hope you told him where to go?

Â