PauloBarnesi

Two players sent off already for unprofessionalism, making really tough work of these games. Cannot wait until they hit March and completely collapse. Relegation for them.

Tomkins, Noble, Collins. Just a bunch of cloggers.

Oh...and Kevin Nolan is still plodding along. Wow, what a contract.

I forgot Maiga, O'Brien, Zarate and Amalfitano. They ain't half got some shite. This was the second time I saw them already get wound up by a pub team. I think Bilic has got a job on his hands shifting or managing these clowns.

Just got back from watching the game here in Malta. Birkirkara didn't look out of place and were unlucky to have not made it through. They made West Ham look average... On this showing and the previous leg I think they will struggle next season.

• Like 1

I always like to have a team in the PL to hate, a team to support other teams against and who's result is the first one I look for other than ours.

For a number of years the spot was automatically taken by whoever old twitchy face was managing, I've hated him for a long long time now.

I've not picked my team for this year yet but West Ham seem to be sizing up nicely for the job.

Â