Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

That's a shit team selection. If Lambert picked.that he'd get crucified. Two attackers? 4 defensive midfielders? Three defenders on the bench and no Gil? If we get anything from this ill be surprised. Hope I'm very wrong

We've just beat spurs and Liverpool and you're going to moan? And mainly because your favourite player isn't picked. Jesus.

Mainly? It's the last thing he mentioned. Seriously, people need to stop this.

• Like 1

That's a shit team selection. If Lambert picked.that he'd get crucified. Two attackers? 4 defensive midfielders? Three defenders on the bench and no Gil? If we get anything from this ill be surprised. Hope I'm very wrong

We've just beat spurs and Liverpool and you're going to moan? And mainly because your favourite player isn't picked. Jesus.

Last time I checked

1) games are separate entities, commenting on a line up for one game doesn't mean you're not happy with the previous

2) it's a bloody forum. Sherwood isn't immune to criticism. Saying that, I don't agree with KSV

Anyway, packing the midfield could work. I doubt it'll be as defensive as it looks.

Rip Gil :(

Richardson vs Navas. Nooooo

This worries me a lot, Navas is a great crosser when given space. Lets just hope Richardson actually has a good game defensively.

His crossing is dreadful.

Richardson vs Navas. Nooooo

This worries me a lot, Navas is a great crosser when given space. Lets just hope Richardson actually has a good game defensively.

Navas is not a great winger IMO, all he has is his speed.

Richardson isn't a slouch, so it may not be as messy as you think.

Their front line is scary but their defence looks vulnerable. We need to go at them. I hope we don't sit deep

We can run rings around Lampard and Toure is a shell of his former self. We can beat these fekkers