limpid

Great game so far!

Losing Baker was a surprisingly big blow to our boys, wonder what's with that?

Fortunately we were able to get back with a magic goal.

Cleverley plays like an animal, he is so pumped up...

Anyone wondering why Gil isn't currently in the side needs to be watching Grealish.  The choice is one or the other and the shirt is Jack's to lose.

What people are wondering is not why Gil isn't currently in the side, but why he hasn't even seen the pitch in ages.

Birlliant from Grealish!

I'm still of the opinion that we need Vlaar next season. 

Given how fragile our defenders still look, I tend to agree. Either that or we replace him with someone who doesn't get injured every five minutes.

Someone of his quality won't come cheap. If it's still Randolph in charge next season that'll probably leave us a Mars bar left to barter with.

I'm still of the opinion that we need Vlaar next season. 

Given how fragile our defenders still look, I tend to agree. Either that or we replace him with someone who doesn't get injured every five minutes.

Someone of his quality won't come cheap. If it's still Randolph in charge next season that'll probably leave us a Mars bar left to barter with.

A Mars bar? Great, throw in a packet of crisps and we can get Grant Holt back.

Nerve wracking, but I'm loving that we're actually out to attack Liverpool, think that has unnerved them somewhat.

It's 50/50, but i think we look ever so slightly better up front with Benteke. But we must be very weary of a simple through ball to sterling, which has been attempted a few times now.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

Just got in. Who's looking the more likely?

We are, actually. They've had most of their play on the counter, our build up has been terrific, with Cleverly, Zog and Gresford dominating and Benteke proving a handful.

Fingers crossed we keep it up!

Just got in. Who's looking the more likely?

We have been the better team. They scored right after the given Baker injury.

Plus their goal doesn't go in without a deflection. We can have this.

It's really annoying that an injury gave them the advantage. I don't fancy our defence at the moment so we really need more goals.

I badly want Grealish to score.

• Like 1

Â