Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

So is kozak leaving? Weve got too many strikers

Ayew/gabby/Kozak/Gestede + seems like were still in for one? I guess loaning Adebayor with loaning Kozak out would be ok. Just seems a bit unfair to me and think a loan to championship side will be kind of pointless. He hasnt been playing like a guy who has lost confidence pre-season and hes better than championship.

Match fitness?

Maybe Sherwood feels he can't wait for Kozak to get fully fit as it will have a detrimental effect on our first 11.

Edited by PieFacE

Whilst Ayew and to an extent Gestede get to grips with the Premier League i'd be reluctant to loan out Kozak who has done it before in the league and has looked very good in pre-season.

If we really wanted to let him go out on loan I'd rather we did it in January but I'd rather keep him.

• Like 1

Whilst Ayew and to an extent Gestede get to grips with the Premier League i'd be reluctant to loan out Kozak who has done it before in the league and has looked very good in pre-season.

If we really wanted to let him go out on loan I'd rather we did it in January but I'd rather keep him.

Kozaks played about 10 games in the prem, hardly done it before.

Well if it's ok to write a player off before he's even kicked a ball or after one game then it's fair to say yes he has done it in the league and scored too it seems! Edited by nazvfc

The injury was unfortunate but he has done it in this league.

Unrelated, but i think Randy has won my respect back for getting back behind the club financially. Would of been easy to cut corners with minimal investment this time around, fair play.

Have to agree can't critise Lerner he has backed sherwood. I reckon lambert will come out and say he was never given the money sherwood was at some point

• Like 3

Unrelated, but i think Randy has won my respect back for getting back behind the club financially. Would of been easy to cut corners with minimal investment this time around, fair play.

A minimal requirement if he wants to protect his investment, Can only add value to the assets of the playing squad + New mind boggling TV deal round the corner 

Can only make us more appealing to potential buyers by the day, So much so i think he's back on track for getting his original £200m+ asking price

Have to be completely honest here and say i no nothing about any of our new signings,

Can anybody give a brief summary of what kind of style/flair they wii bring.

Amavi 

Gueye 

Ayew 

Veretout 

Gestede 

Crespo 

*edit damn you auto predict

Edited by Kingman

Lerner has not spent a penny yet-As others have said, we've simply spent what we've received from sales..

Another £20million would change that of course and there is no reason why TS should not be given this, if he feels it will improve us further.

In an ideal world, I'd like to see a keeper, central defender and another midfielder come in.

It is of course possible that the deals done have been so quick and straightforward because we have simply paid out what has come in. Any future deals will be a bit more protracted, in line with normal transfer windows and like most other clubs this summer-Another possibility is that we could now be done. Hopefully we're not.

Have to be completely honest here and say i no nothing about any of our new signings,

Can anybody give a brief summery of what kind of style/flair they wii bring.

Amavi - Sunny Afternoons interspersed with the odd shower but overall will leave a lovely tan

Gueye - Bucket and Spade on Scarborough beach

Ayew - Generally mild afternoons with high probability of sporadic sun breaking through the clouds

Veretout - Imagine kicking back with a crisp glass of chardonnay in the garden after an early finish at work

Gestede - Heatwave alert! But only if other meteorological conditions align

Crespo - Lovely beard

Edited by Djemba_Villan
  • Like 3

Doesn't matter about where it comes from, net spend or whatever... Let's stop that fascination.

It's about spending enough, to get what we need to have improved the team from last season. I like to think we've done that already, and I'm not going to dwell on the amount...just that we have the right players.

I'm in the same camp of knowing nothing about our new signings, I admit. But there is a world of talent out there, and all the noises from those that do know is these are good players - better calibre than we've had. Only time will tell of course.

• Like 1

Randy hasn't had to spend a penny yet though, we're spending the CB, Snake, AW, ML and YS money.

Yeah but according to many he's tight and he'd pocket the money from sales but he didn't so credit is due even if you hate him and don't want to acknowledge it. If he's as bad as some make out (the devil incarnate) he could quite easily have done nothing and sold the club to any schiester and just given the normal amount, so yeah thanks Lerner - it could quite easily have gone tits up, but with the set up now we are going in the right direction.
  • Like 1

Can anybody give a brief summery of what kind of style/flair they wili bring.

Amavi - Sunny Afternoons interspersed with the odd shower but overall will leave a lovely tan

Gueye - Bucket and Spade on Scarborough beach

Ayew - Generally mild afternoons with high probability of sporadic sun breaking through the clouds

Veretout - Imagine kicking back with a crisp glass of chardonnay in the garden after an early finish at work

Gestede - Heatwave alert! But only if other meteorological conditions align

Crespo - Lovely beard

They will bring some Va Va Voom.....

Edited by Gary Thomas