lexicon

Not much we can raise now by sales apart from the one obvious exception

Agbonlahor - 3m ?

Bennett - 1m

Senderos - 2m

Cissokho - 2m

What else can we sell to raise cash?

Why not?

I just don't see him as a Villa signing. Far too big a risk at the prices rumoured.

It's only an opinion mind but I wouldn't be surprised if no-one comes in for him.

I wasn't aware of his knee problems. Now I agree. 

Agbonlahor - 3m ?

Bennett - 1m

Senderos - 2m

Cissokho - 2m

Clark only has a year left on his contract doesn't he? Might get a couple of mil there. I think you are hopeful for anything for Senderos to be honest. Guzan maybe £5million? Westwood could maybe be spared for a couple of million now Delph is staying. There's not really many in the squad you'd get big money for now.

Agbonlahor - 3m ?

Bennett - 1m

Senderos - 2m

Cissokho - 2m

£4M for Zog?

Giving a team £4m to take him off our hands isn't raising cash.  ;)

• Like 4

Why not?

I just don't see him as a Villa signing. Far too big a risk at the prices rumoured.

It's only an opinion mind but I wouldn't be surprised if no-one comes in for him.

I wasn't aware of his knee problems. Now I agree.

Nor me, if it's a potential career ending injury then no way will any insurance company cover him so that has to end any interest from us, assuming there was any.

Agbonlahor - 3m ?

Bennett - 1m

Senderos - 2m

Cissokho - 2m

Clark only has a year left on his contract doesn't he? Might get a couple of mil there. I think you are hopeful for anything for Senderos to be honest. Guzan maybe £5million? Westwood could maybe be spared for a couple of million now Delph is staying. There's not really many in the squad you'd get big money for now.

You'd sell our best CB?

You'd sell our best CB?

I don't think he's our best centre back, I'm sure Richards and Okore would have something to say about that. I don't rate Clark and don't think he'd get in any other Premier League team, but appreciate many do and that I may be missing what others are seeing in him.

It's more the point he's only got a year left on his contract, and it might be a good idea to sell him and raise some funds rather than let him go for free.