Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sun says Sherwood's made a 3.5m bid for a "Dutch dazzler" from Groningen

Edit- tjaronn chery, never heard of him personally

Looks amazing on youtube :P

Never seen him/heard of him myself.

Paddy is still in charge of transfers? I understand he was instrumental identifiying him for Lambert.. he also brought in Gil despite.. Sherwood not being too interested.. he is a talent.

Some of these links do seem obscure enough where there is scouting involved. Paddy is the man. Just listen to him Timmy.

Coming of a season with 34 appearances 17 goals and 6 assists. Not bad stats at all. Could be worth a go at the right price, Bacuna was also from there and he turned out more than value for money.

Looks amazing on youtube :P

Never seen him/heard of him myself.

Agreed! So, heres the plan:

1. Watch him on youtube 

2. Sign him up

3. Spend the next 3 transfer windows sulking because hes being linked with a move to "a bigger club"

Coming of a season with 34 appearances 17 goals and 6 assists. Not bad stats at all. Could be worth a go at the right price, Bacuna was also from there and he turned out more than value for money.

12 assists in all competition. Hes a winger that can play on either flank or behind the striker. Sounds great value at that price. Definately worth the gamble.

We were all talking about him this time last year when Groningen absolutely outplayed us and took a big green shit on us preseason. 4-0 or 4-1 I think it was when Vlaar was at the game ans we didnt know if he was going to stay after the WC. Then he did an interview in Dutch and we had to know what he said (Man that year has flown by).

But yeah, I remember that Chery dude looking a world beater (as have many others against us), scored and made all the goals and looked a talent. Would be a good signing if true