Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

As much as I'm not overly gutted to see Sylla, Vlaar, Lowton and Weimann leave, our squad size is diminishing by the day, which is a little concerning.

Really hope that we are taken over soon so Sherwood can start to get quality players in.

Like others have said, we needed to get rid of a number of players tbh.

Tonev, Sylla, Lowton, Luna, Bennett, Bent, Steer, Helenius and Herd all contributed next to nothing last season, for one reason or another. A number of those players have either already been replaced or could be replaced (as a 'squad player') by one of our decent youngsters, considering that we have a manager who is able to get performances out of kids.

We have a lot of players who contribute nothing to the club, and this has been the same for a number of years now.

Still a good number to move on if we can.

Tims a legend in my eyes if he moves gabby on

We have a lot of players who contribute nothing to the club, and this has been the same for a number of years now.

Still a good number to move on if we can.

Tims a legend in my eyes if he moves gabby on

gabby will be here long after tim clears his desk

Parma relegated to the 4th tier of Italian football and given amateur status, which means everyone in the squad is available now one would think. They got anyone decent there?

JOse Mauri but he is wanted by a lot of huge clubs in Europe. The squad was quite old but Acquah could be a decent bargain but for the brave  I would love us to try for Cassano just for the madness

I don't believe for a second that Delph would leave for 12m pounds.

I'm sure there is interest in him but there is no way a player that is a starting player for England and has just signed a new contract is leaving for that amount given how the market is today.

I would imagine someone like Tottenham have enquired, but TS has chanced his arm and said £12M plus a player (Townsend for example) in the knowledge that it's unlikely that it'll happen. JG is usually relatively accurate and don't forget he said 'WOULD' sell for. Suggests to me someone has enquired, and this was TS's response.

Jonny Gould ‏@jonnygould

The deal is... Delph to #lfc with Borini in permanently and Ibe on loan - plus £12m. It's being discussed - but unlikely.

I can see Liverpool being interested in Delph so it's not far fetched. I can't see us selling not for that fee or those players involved either.

That deal scares me.