Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

He wants to make France squad for Euro 2016.

I think that's a very long shot given their quality in that positon for an uncapped player to break through...can't see him coming here. He'll want to play for europa league team.

France midfield has not exactly been brilliant last few games so maybe he has a slight chance though I never been his biggest fan. Always felt he was too clumsy in the tackle

linked to this guy: http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/06/aston-villa-make-enquiry-for-ternana-youngster

Aston Villa Make Enquiry For Ternana Youngster

Felipe Avenatti - TernanaAston Villa have reportedly joined Frosinone and Cagliari in the race to sign Ternana striker Felipe Avenatti.

The 22-year-old Uruguayan bagged 10 goals in 36 matches in Serie B last season as Ternana finished in 12th place.

According to TernanaNews.it, the Premier League side have enquired about Avenatti’s availability as they look to strengthen their forward line.

Newly promoted Serie A side Frosinone are also keen on the player as they embark on their first ever season in the Italian top flight, while relegated Cagliari are keen to bounce straight back to the top division.

Avenatti signed a four-year contract with Ternana in 2013 following his move from River Plate.

Another link to be totally underwhelmed by.

I genuinely couldn't give a monkeys about Vlaar. Weren't that bothered about him last summer given his injuries and the fact his world cup form was completely unsustainable.

Me neither. I dont think his comments were taken how he meant them though. Y'know when he said he thinks he can go a step higher? I dont think he was trying to be disrespectful to Villa, more that he has goals for himself, which is fair enough. But it's clear he wants to leave - not the arsed if he does either. 

linked to this guy: http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/06/aston-villa-make-enquiry-for-ternana-youngster

Felipe Avenatti - TernanaAston Villa have reportedly joined Frosinone and Cagliari in the race to sign Ternana striker Felipe Avenatti.

The 22-year-old Uruguayan bagged 10 goals in 36 matches in Serie B last season as Ternana finished in 12th place.

According to TernanaNews.it, the Premier League side have enquired about Avenatti’s availability as they look to strengthen their forward line.

Newly promoted Serie A side Frosinone are also keen on the player as they embark on their first ever season in the Italian top flight, while relegated Cagliari are keen to bounce straight back to the top division.

Avenatti signed a four-year contract with Ternana in 2013 following his move from River Plate.

geez he even looks shit on youtube. That cant be good....

I said N'zonzi a phew weeks back on here,and was told unrealistic or why would he make a sideways step! Which of course I argued! Think he is who we need if we are going to go with a 3 man midfield or someone similar. One deep playmaker,one ball winner and one box to box type. N'zonzi being the ball winner.

I said N'zonzi a phew weeks back on here,and was told unrealistic or why would he make a sideways step! Which of course I argued! Think he is who we need if we are going to go with a 3 man midfield or someone similar. One deep playmaker,one ball winner and one box to box type. N'zonzi being the ball winner.

Apparantly N'Zonzi has said he wants European football.

Also.... Why would he make a sideways step? ;)

Richards is Vlaars replacement.

I'd like to see Bacuna be our main right back, but saying that, we do need new full backs, isn't Huttons contract up this summer?

Any links are good links, it means the clubs name is making the rounds to players looking for a new club, despite the fact that 50% (i'm just throwing a number out there) of links are unrealistic. ie... Townsend, N'Zonzi.

Yeah i don't really see why N'zonzi would leave Stoke to join us or WBA, The only reason I could see him doing it is to work with Pullis again. But I think he's playing better under Hughes to be honest. 

Aston Villa are reportedly considering moves for Troy Deeney and Jeffrey Schlupp.

View image | gettyimages.com

According to the Daily Mirror, Aston Villa are interested in signing Leicester speedster Jeffrey Schlupp and Watford striker Troy Deeney.

Villa boss Tim Sherwood kept the club in the top flight, but must now seek new arrivals - something he has already done by signing Micah Richards on a free transfer from Manchester City.

Now though, The Mirror believe they have two targets - including Watford goal machine Deeney, who has scored 66 goals in the last three seasons.

The 26-year-old - who hails from Birmingham - started his career with Villa before leaving at the age of 15. Now a prolific striker, Deeney is in demand this summer.

The Mirror report that Watford have snubbed an £11m bid from Swansea City, and that Newcastle are now expected to make a bid too - with Villa considering an offer themselves as they look to give Deeney a return to Villa Park.

However, the report suggests that Villa's focus is currently on signing Leicester City wide man Jeffrey Schlupp, who possesses blistering pace either as a left back or on the left hand side of midfield.

The Ghanaian international, 22, showed glimpses of his ability for Leicester last season, and Villa could choose to take a gamble on Schlupp's pace to inject some life into their attack.

Focus on attack

If Villa do pursue Deeney and Schlupp this summer, it suggests manager Sherwood is focusing his attentions on improving his attacking options.

Deeney is a strong striker with predatory instincts in front of goal, whilst Schlupp has the blistering speed to strike fear into defences.

Both players could offer plenty to Villa, but would certainly not come cheap given their importance to Watford and Leicester respectively - meaning we could see just how heavily Sherwood will be backed in the transfer market this summer.

List page image [emoji767] Walt Jabsco

geez he even looks shit on youtube. That cant be good....

10 in 36 in serie B, hardly premier league quality, he's a ringer.