Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I believed in my conversions with him that I was talking to Paul Lambert also. Though I have little substantial evidence for it other than the tone.

The tone...of his posts?

I think he means skin tone.

I hope so! How the bloody hell can you tell someones tone from the words they type on an internet forum?!

How can you tell their skin tone from typing on an internet forum?

Woooosh.

• Like 3

My problem isn't with Townsend himself, just that you could probably buy two more technically gifted European players for the same price.

He's an awful commentator

Well if you're on about that Townsend, you can't really knock him when it comes to Villa.

Heaton  I said so a while ago

Not sure if Heaton would come to us. Think he might prefer The Beautiful South.

I could see him making a move to Rotterdam or anywhere, Liverpool or Rome.

Ahhhhhh. Rotterdam 

I hope so! How the bloody hell can you tell someones tone from the words they type on an internet forum?!

You've never heard of a writing tone?

I've heard of it in novels, what was Lambert doing? Penning Sonnets and romantic stories to ddid? Explains why he was rubbish at managing

im not ;)

Only ITK I ever paid any attention to myself was MysteryMan. I miss his posts :(

Wasn't there another

Hairy hands or something like that?

HH was 5 times the ITK mysteryman was. We used to get starting lineups on a Friday night. A genuine insider. Still wonder who it was.

I'm pretty sure I know who he was. The HH was a bit of a clue.

Richard Keys?!

• Like 1

I believed in my conversions with him that I was talking to Paul Lambert also. Though I have little substantial evidence for it other than the tone.

The tone...of his posts?

Well that and how he always signed off with "we go again" ;)

• Like 1

Trent is also a proven ITK.

JulieB was the best.  I got on pretty well with her and she shared lots of her theories/sauces.  However, I gave her some info on Dale Stephens as I was close to a few of his teammates and then suddenly she was saying he was holed up in a hotel in Birmingham.  I explained to her that the move was off a while ago and she told me that I was in on the conspiracy against her (a twitter conspiracy because she was a woman) and then blocked me on Twitter.  Funny stuff.

• Like 3