Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Would anybody take Jelavic if Hull go down?

I've never been a big fan.  As back up he'd probably be ok but is he better than Kozak? I'd say he's probably quite similar in that won't do much but will finish off decent chances created for him.

Was at the Burnley v Stoke game yesterday (work reasons) and had a good view of Trippier in the first half when he was on my side of the pitch.

Great delivery on him, every ball he put in the box was a dangerous one. Plus from a defensive point of view he is nippy, positionally good and is a bit terrier like, he certainly isn't afraid to get stuck in (at one point he won an aeriel duel with Arnautovic who is probably a foot taller than him).

If the release clause is £3.5m, then i agree he'd be a snip.

Yes please to.................

Horn

Robertson

Trippier

Caulker

Luongo

Cleverley

Sinclair

Goal scorer !

No thanks to

Lowton

Bennett

Luna

Richardson

Vlaar

Sylla

Tonev

Weimann/agbonlahor or both

One of my pals played in the same Everton team as Jelavic and said he couldn't believe the guy had ever scored a professional goal as he was so poor in training.

Who's your pal?

I doubt he wants to say, otherwise he'd have already told us.

• Like 1

Artur Boruc is a free agent in the summer, wouldn't be a bad signing on the free! he's 35 but can still do a job for a few years!

My personal choice for goalkeeper next season would be Jonathan Bond from Watford, only 21 and has a lot of potential

Edited by AndJo

One of my pals played in the same Everton team as Jelavic and said he couldn't believe the guy had ever scored a professional goal as he was so poor in training.

Who's your pal?

I think i know who it is but i won't say

• Like 1

Who's your pal?

I think i know who it is but i won't say

Ethan Moore?

• Like 1