Players you like

Marka Ragnos

Have to say Hazard's really grown on me recently, not so much for the brilliant football he's been playing this past year but more the numerous kicks he gets during the match and he simply gets himself up, dusts himself down without dissent and gets on with beating the next man George Best style.

Have to say Hazard's really grown on me recently, not so much for the brilliant football he's been playing this past year but more the numerous kicks he gets during the match and he simply gets himself up, dusts himself down without dissent and gets on with beating the next man George Best style.

I like Swansea's ball boy for the same reason ;)

Premier League era I would say Henry he was an amazing striker and I love him as a pundit too.

Love Messi because he plays the game in the right way even knowing he is the best player.

Loved Batistuta, Zamarano and Salas from the late 90s early 00s.

I like Swansea's ball boy for the same reason ;)

I knew that would come up! It wasn't big or clever at the time but he's obviously learnt from that.

• Like 1

It's hard to say what makes someone "likeable," but I admire footballers who give back materially because, well, they don't need to do it, and they'd still be surrounded by groupies and flatterers. It's especially amazing when a footballer does something without the press cameras following him, 'cause then you know it's genuine. As I said, I'm not sure I always "like" such people, but still ...

Ronaldo is my favourite player, seems dedicated to his sport and wants to play every single game on top of being the best in the world.

Also love watching Kroos and Pirlo play, never give the ball away and they make the game look easy

I like classy players;

Maldini #1

Pirlo - until he left Milan :(

Zlatan

Scholes - unless he was playing villa

Seedorf

Nesta

Inzaghi for his mental celebrations, even if it was the 8th goal of an 8-0 drubbing.

Zidane

Totti

Messi

Juan Pablo

Beckham

Ronaldinho

Jay Jay Okotcha

Then players like Milner, Mellberg, Crouch, Cazorla, Giroud.

Basically I like class players and players that are alright, but can smile and joke. 

I hate try hards like Meyler for Hull, because he's shit and a try hard.

• Like 2

It's hard to say what makes someone "likeable," but I admire footballers who give back materially because, well, they don't need to do it, and they'd still be surrounded by groupies and flatterers. It's especially amazing when a footballer does something without the press cameras following him, 'cause then you know it's genuine. As I said, I'm not sure I always "like" such people, but still ...

Was just about to come in here and post Craig Bellamy for just that reason.

• Like 1

Zlatan. He is the star.
Ronaldinho
Cristiano Ronaldo

Jay-Jay Okocha

Clarence Seedorf

Andrea Pirlo
Mario Balotelli
Hatem Ben Arfa
Yassine Chikhaoui

Bratislav Ivanovic
Joey Barton