Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

Well it's at least six places between Adelaide and Melbourne with at least 1k people (one of which is a city of reasonable size).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN3GkJNN6TI: similar (if not slightly longer) distance and probably fewer people (more settlements, but nothing of substantial size.

OTOH, if I were to drive a similar distance south to LockStockVilla's stomping grounds, I'd be passing through counties with an aggregate population of 18 million.

After noticing me giggling, due to Brumerican's comment on Selma Hayek, Lady Trog asked me what was funny, and I told her (as is usually the case when I sit tittering at VT) that it wasn't really worth explaining.  She then glanced at my screen, and proceeded to begin laughing uncontrollably.  When she had managed to calm down just a little, she told me that she'd seen the thread title and told me that it was probably the "most dull thing she's ever seen in her life".  Couldn't believe it was 36 pages.  Asked me if it was the thread's title that I found funny, because of this.

Shall I dump her?

That's because Australia is a poisonous desert. ;)

It's not all poisonous desert. We do have plenty of poisonous forests too. Although most of them are on fire at the moment.

• Like 1

After noticing me giggling, due to Brumerican's comment on Selma Hayek, Lady Trog asked me what was funny, and I told her (as is usually the case when I sit tittering at VT) that it wasn't really worth explaining.  She then glanced at my screen, and proceeded to begin laughing uncontrollably.  When she had managed to calm down just a little, she told me that she'd seen the thread title and told me that it was probably the "most dull thing she's ever seen in her life".  Couldn't believe it was 36 pages.  Asked me if it was the thread's title that I found funny, because of this.

Shall I dump her?

tumblr_lbzhjkxiOr1qzw9i2o1_500.png

(Should be in the phunnay pics thread, but...)

Let's hope not.  Nobody in that region can stand up to China.

Yes hope not, but in a naval campaign Japan would hand the Chinese their collective arse on a silver plate. JDF is far superior to the PLAN - at the moment.

I thought someone had posted the map of countries the British have invaded.

I was going to post that it was already out of date.

As an aid to predicting future British invasions, here are the remaining untouched countries.

Andorra

Belarus

Bolivia

Burundi

Central African Republic

Chad

Congo, Republic of

Guatemala

Ivory Coast

Kyrgyzstan

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg